Closed Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: yugioh

Otaku bcvl1124 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: yugioh

I use to play yugioh watch yugioh and play yugioh with my friends. But not sure if we still play it. n.n;;

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aeonking View Post
    well whenever you want to duel a true duelist true duelist of toons that is let me know and ill be ready as i too have never lost with my deck
    that sounds good to me it will be good to have a real chalange
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Otaku aeonking is off to a good start
    Thanks

hey just wondering do you think maybe they could get a duel system on here then we could have our duel dark chalice

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

It's time to d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-DUEL! LOL, I had to do it. ^_^

I like Yu-Gi-Oh! I love it, in fact. I can't stand Yu-Gi-Oh! GX though. I mean, can't have Yu-Gi-Oh! without Yugi! >_< They don't even show him in the series at all--at least I don't think so (I've only seen about 5 episodes of GX and thought all were hot garbage).

I love the card game, and as much as I hate Yu-Gi-Oh! GX, I'll use cards from the series. Ya kinda have to if you wanna win at all, LOL.

Devoted Otaku hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957's Avatar
    Thanks

i like the old yugioh not the new one. i all most got done with the original and then for some reason i stoped watching at the end.

Tanks zyta

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

^o^ OMG~! i was a (old school) Yu-Gi-Oh fangirl for the longest time! it was so horribly cheesy and engaging! ah... i watched the Japanese and English and i like both for different reasons! Japanese had good voices, mature-er story, cool music, and really dramatically lame scenes... while the English had the dramatically lame, the pretty good voices and the awesome dubbing!

^o^ it was so bad it was funny!

my favorite characer was Pegasus! then Kaiba... who else... Bakura! and his evil side, i thought they made a great couple... i also liked Isis/Ashizu too! she was cool!

as a side note, i watched the English show until about the middle/end of Battle City, and the Japanese to the later part of the Doom Saga (that's the one with the guy with 2 different colored eyes and the dragons and Atlantis, right?)

Devoted Otaku hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957's Avatar
    Thanks

my fav charater is Marik. i dont know why but im drawin to bad guys.

Tanks zyta

Otaku Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1's Avatar
    Thanks

I like the card game but not the shows as much. I was never into any of the shows. Mainly because the cards were never right and the rules were blown out of control in the first show. In GX it was weird and it looked to childish to me.

Do to others as you see fit

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast