Closed Thread

Thread: -Yuri Anime and Manga-

Newbie r3D_aXel may be famous one day r3D_aXel may be famous one day r3D_aXel's Avatar
    Thanks

-Yuri Anime and Manga-

Hey everyone I have a question. Does anyone know any really good yuri anime and/or manga? I'm not talkin' about yuri hentai but just mild stuff I guess. Like for example I know some pretty good
    yaoi anime like Loveless and Gravitation but I haven't seen any yuri like that. By the way for those
    who don't know yuri means (lesbian) and yaoi means (gay). I'd appreciate the help.

-Axel

Devoted Otaku ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: -Yuri Anime and Manga-

Yuri plus the other stuff ain't my thing so I only know 2 anime.

Maria-sama ga Miteru - Umm I don't know, got boring for me and dropped the series near the end. I honestly don't know what to say about this.
    Yumi is a first year student at the Lillian School For Girls, an exclusive all girl's catholic school. The school has a tradition that older girls take a younger girl as their little sister or "soeur" in order to instruct and look out for them. Though Yumi admires Sachiko, a reserved second year student who is a member of the student council, she has no hopes of being chosen as her soeur. When an innocent encounter leads Sachiko to impulsively ask Yumi to be her soeur, Yumi is suddenly brought into the inner circle of the Roses, who are the members of the student council. With Sachiko at her side, Yumi begins to unravel and understand the relationships between the Roses and their soeurs and figure out her own feelings for Sachiko.
    Kannazuki no Miko - never watched this one.
    The highborn Himemiya Chikane is cool and aloof, the perfect young lady of good breeding. Kurusegawa Himeko is devoted to her, and secretly her friend. Their lives are undisturbed in their school, until an ancient evil suddenly rears its head. To combat it, Chikane and Himeko must take on the roles of shrine maidens of the Moon and Sun.

Newbie r3D_aXel may be famous one day r3D_aXel may be famous one day r3D_aXel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: -Yuri Anime and Manga-

Anymore yuri anime would really help. And thanks ZeRo. =)

-Axel

Closed Thread