+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Zero no Tsukaima

Newbie Mortacxo is off to a good start Mortacxo's Avatar
    Thanks

Zero no Tsukaima

Heya everyone, This is a series that really caught my eye... the story about a mage who can't use her magic properly, and at the ceremony to summon a familar that will follow her the rest of her life, she somehow summons a boy from the human world. This start leads to one of my very own personal favorite series in time. The comedy concept of the anime mixed with romance and action is not out of the ordinary, but aspects of the animes nature makes you want to see more and more and keeps you going in a way other animes wouldn't.

Has anyone else seen this Anime Series? What do you think about it? Does it have the aspects i Told about? and finally if you havent seen it... Go write it up on your to-do list asap! ^^ for Zero no Tsukaima

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Zero no Tsukaima

lolz Yes i have seen. Its a pretty good series itself. Has nice qualities like you said and its one my favorite series. They do have season 2 which is good but i haven't seen it all so i can't say much on it but the first season was great!!^^

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Renn View Post
    lolz Yes i have seen. Its a pretty good series itself. Has nice qualities like you said and its one my favorite series. They do have season 2 which is good but i haven't seen it all so i can't say much on it but the first season was great!!^^
    Yeah can't agree more. Season 3 is coming out this year already too ^^ think it was in july?

Otaku Hantei16 is off to a good start Hantei16's Avatar
    Thanks

Heh, Louise Francois le Blanc de la Valliere..One of those long-named anime characters.

The series is just okay for me, not really that good and not really that bad. Yeah Mortacxo's right on his views about this series, it keeps you going...It kept me going, maybe i never enjoyed it as much as you guys did but it was enough to keep me entertained.

I don't think the concept is original and unique, how many times have we seen inept mages in anime? I've seen lots. Saito is one of the more interesting characters in the series, yes more interesting than Louise IMO. Their partnership works well in entertaining people, i think.

Lots of 90s fantasy anime are better but Zero no Tsukaima is worth watching.

Otaku Eria is off to a good start Eria's Avatar
    Thanks

There's a season 2?! Yay! I really liked this Anime, I found it on accident and really enjoyed it. I am easily entertained though

I'm just me.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Eria View Post
    There's a season 2?! Yay! I really liked this Anime, I found it on accident and really enjoyed it. I am easily entertained though
    haha okay, tho i don't think this is easy entertainment since the show rly captivates you somehow. and yeah there is a season 2. Dunno where you can download it tho, i just watched on veoh.com and youtube (youtubes crappy quality )

Otaku Blackbird is off to a good start Blackbird's Avatar
    Thanks

Both of them have crappy quality, have watch this anime a long time ago, have follow the 2nd season when it started but now I'm waiting for the 3th season.

Otaku For Life - YouTube - MyAnimeList

Click on my signature to go to ProBlackbird's Blog

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mortacxo View Post
    Heya everyone, This is a series that really caught my eye... the story about a mage who can't use her magic properly, and at the ceremony to summon a familar that will follow her the rest of her life, she somehow summons a boy from the human world. This start leads to one of my very own personal favorite series in time. The comedy concept of the anime mixed with romance and action is not out of the ordinary, but aspects of the animes nature makes you want to see more and more and keeps you going in a way other animes wouldn't.

Has anyone else seen this Anime Series? What do you think about it? Does it have the aspects i Told about? and finally if you havent seen it... Go write it up on your to-do list asap! ^^ for Zero no Tsukaima

Ah! I seen it and I loved it. XD

click to show spoiler

I think it's FUNNY! I love the maid Siesta. She so innocent and I love the short jokes about her b**bs LOL! XD
    PLUS: Louise X Saito FOREVER! LOL I kid but I do think they are the perfect match LOL!

And I guess it is the aspects that you told us. ^^

Right now I'm still waiting for the third like Blackbird said. I almost lost touch to it until the second season came out! XD
    「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast