Closed Thread

Thread: Zombie-Loan

Newbie waynekun is off to a good start waynekun's Avatar
    Thanks

Zombie-Loan

hey has anyone elce seen the new anime Zombie-loan!? Its really good and super funny. the sotry is wll though out. wile you might think to your self "man this is boring and stuped" . You should watch though the whole epsidoe before you judge it. You would espichaly like this series if you liked get backers! (which was also an awesome series)

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Zombie-Loan

Quote Originally Posted by waynekun View Post
    hey has anyone elce seen the new anime Zombie-loan!? Its really good and super funny. the sotry is wll though out. wile you might think to your self "man this is boring and stuped" . You should watch though the whole epsidoe before you judge it. You would espichaly like this series if you liked get backers! (which was also an awesome series)
    i like zobies.. i wanna shoot them. and i like the get backers..maybe ill check this out. thanks canada lad

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Otaku animemeg may be famous one day animemeg may be famous one day animemeg's Avatar
    Thanks

I watched a piece of one episode....Not enough to make any real judgement, I have heard some good things about it though....Kind of curious

Thanks

could someone give me a brief synopsis? like is it a show like tokko where they shoot them all or do they just run away? i wanna know so i will know if i like it

Newbie waynekun is off to a good start waynekun's Avatar
    Thanks

ummm the 2 main guys died in an accadent 1 year a go and made a deal with a corpration called Zombie Loan that would let them live if they killed posesive zombies. one day a girl at thair scholl who has shinigami eyes (not the ones from death note). But with them she can see when a person is going to die when a black ring appers around the neck of a human it means they are going to die. when she see that Shinto (the black haired boy) and Chika (the white haired boy) both had a black ring around their necks. so she follows them to the school grave yard. where shes sees them change hands! and a weapon emerges out of each one. a gun for shinto and a sword for chika. they thertan to kill her.Just then a Dog Zombie shows u anf they shoot and cut it up good. then Chika uses his sword to banish the zombie soul and send the god soul to heaven. after see in this she ran away, anyway they found her and semi-forced her to come and helf find othere people with black rings. (bassicaly epsisode 1)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by waynekun View Post
    ummm the 2 main guys died in an accadent 1 year a go and made a deal with a corpration called Zombie Loan that would let them live if they killed posesive zombies. one day a girl at thair scholl who has shinigami eyes (not the ones from death note). But with them she can see when a person is going to die when a black ring appers around the neck of a human it means they are going to die. when she see that Shinto (the black haired boy) and Chika (the white haired boy) both had a black ring around their necks. so she follows them to the school grave yard. where shes sees them change hands! and a weapon emerges out of each one. a gun for shinto and a sword for chika. they thertan to kill her.Just then a Dog Zombie shows u anf they shoot and cut it up good. then Chika uses his sword to banish the zombie soul and send the god soul to heaven. after see in this she ran away, anyway they found her and semi-forced her to come and helf find othere people with black rings. (bassicaly epsisode 1)
    hmm... this MIGHT be interesting, and i like the idea of the shinigami eyes.

ha, a corporation called zombie loan. i wish they would rent zombies, id get like 20 and shoot 'em up. with my chicago typewriter

Closed Thread