+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Rozen Maiden - Childish?

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Rozen Maiden - Childish?

to all mods i know there's a sub-forum for this anime .. i just didn't want to put my thread there because i don't want to offend fans of this anime .. i just need one question to be answered then please close this thread ...
    i saw this anime had a sub-forum here and it is well-known.. so i decided to see the first episode ... and actually it seemed childish to me ... the question is >> are all the rest episodes of the same level?
    my apologies to mods and thanks ....
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

I'm sleepy... Jukebox Hero Champion, Word Up Champion, Word Craze Champion gren may be famous one day gren may be famous one day gren's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Rozen Maiden

Nothing in your post stands out as offensive. The subforums for anime aren't just for rabid fans; they're for discussion on the shows, whether you like or dislike them. So don't be afraid to put your criticisms of an anime right alongside threads of praise.

Moving to Rozen Maiden subforum...
    sig by Pyro Psycho

3. The Following User Says Thank You to gren For This Useful Post:

speek no more (Mar 14, 2008)

Newbie squidie72 is off to a good start squidie72's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Rozen Maiden - Childish?

I don't think it's a childish anime. Although I do like the more child like anime. They are enjoyable and fun, without being too heavy. I like many different kinds of anime, but most a my likes seem to be in this sort of anime.

Newbie Hoshi Mizuhana is off to a good start
    Thanks

I'm in agreement with Squidie. I've read the first volume of the Rozen Maiden manga awhile ago and for starters, I enjoyed it. I found it to be very cute and something to really look forward to. ^^ So, no. I don't think it's childish.

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

well like in the first episode (the thing that made me think it is childish and for other few reasons) like the clown doll when came to attack he came for the intent to kill Jun but instead he kept throwing cards "beside" him and waited until he pacts with the doll (Rozen Maiden) for me that was time enough to kill both of them ... that's what i thought ....

Newbie speek no more is off to a good start speek no more's Avatar
    Thanks

No..Not at all..Rozen Maiden it's not childish...Just cuz are some toys over there don't means childish..
    From me it's perfect..I like..

Otaku Arukih may be famous one day Arukih may be famous one day Arukih's Avatar
    Thanks

Well In my point of view, Rozen Maiden is not an Anime for ppl who dont like cuties and lovely things...it doesnt mean it is a chidish anime...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by speek no more View Post
    No..Not at all..Rozen Maiden it's not childish...Just cuz are some toys over there don't means childish..
    From me it's perfect..I like..
    Quote Originally Posted by Arukih View Post
    Well In my point of view, Rozen Maiden is not an Anime for ppl who dont like cuties and lovely things...it doesnt mean it is a chidish anime...
    like i said before it's not about the toys rolling around or anything .. nor about the age od the main character ... the thing i wanted to say that we all seek animes that when we watch it we just can't say "why didn't he/she do that insteasd?" ,you know what i mean? .. anyway i'm looking for more opinions .. i guess i didn't give the series a real chance ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast