+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Soul Tree

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Question Soul Tree

In Rozen Maiden, the term "Soul Tree" is used. The following 2 twin sister dolls in fact have tools for nurturing soul trees:
    1. Suiseiseki's watering can
    2. Souseiseki's scissors
    A soul tree is a special tree in one's dreamworld. Both the above doll sisters have tools to use on these soul trees, so it seems a soul tree is like any normal tree.

How big would a soul tree grow and does it bear fruit I wonder. If it does bear fruit, is the fruit edible or would they represent our goals and achievements in life. Perhaps we will see soul trees being used more in upcoming Rozen Maiden series.

Otaku Sage_Se'von may be famous one day Sage_Se'von may be famous one day Sage_Se'von's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Soul Tree

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Ball View Post
    In Rozen Maiden, the term "Soul Tree" is used. The following 2 twin sister dolls in fact have tools for nurturing soul trees:
    1. Suiseiseki's watering can
    2. Souseiseki's scissors
    A soul tree is a special tree in one's dreamworld. Both the above doll sisters have tools to use on these soul trees, so it seems a soul tree is like any normal tree.

How big would a soul tree grow and does it bear fruit I wonder. If it does bear fruit, is the fruit edible or would they represent our goals and achievements in life. Perhaps we will see soul trees being used more in upcoming Rozen Maiden series.
    But if that tree dies then so does the person the tree resids in. in one episode suisesuki went into jun's dreamworld and found his tree to be withered and almost dead so she took the best care she could of it for her time being inside of his tree.

I am a sage....the light of elements

Otaku Spartan117 may be famous one day Spartan117 may be famous one day
    Thanks

It is also mentioned that all of the soul trees are connected to each other. Suiseiseki or Souseiseki says that they are branches to a much larger tree but I don't remember them explaining what that larger tree is. Any ideas on what this larger tree might be and how they are all connected.

Otaku Sage_Se'von may be famous one day Sage_Se'von may be famous one day Sage_Se'von's Avatar
    Thanks

maybe it's in somone that is really imaginative and nice or somthing

I am a sage....the light of elements

Newbie NekoSukie is off to a good start NekoSukie's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    It is also mentioned that all of the soul trees are connected to each other. Suiseiseki or Souseiseki says that they are branches to a much larger tree but I don't remember them explaining what that larger tree is. Any ideas on what this larger tree might be and how they are all connected.
    Um, i think Suiseiseki and Souseiseki said something about the large tree being the 'mother' of all soul trees and that was also the same place where all dreams are connected. Um, like a 'dream land' i suppose. Each dream (each branch) are all interconnected to each other by another dream (branch) and all these dreams (branches) are located on a huge tree (the 'mother' of all soul trees) and thus are all connected to each other. Um, i think that huge tree ('mother' tree) happens to be the 'mother' dream land too. I'm not too sure.

If i'm wrong, please feel free to correct me. *Smile*

+ Reply to Thread