View Poll Results: Which person had the best AMV?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • aceman67

7 20.59%
  • Blade X

4 11.76%
  • Naruto1988

5 14.71%
  • atomik_sprout

2 5.88%
  • Shippo101

11 32.35%
  • Sazuka

4 11.76%
  • mori-oni

1 2.94%
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Anime Music Video (AMV) contest VOTING!

Otaku Dragon Dash Champion, Gems Hexic Revisited Champion, Infex Champion mori-oni may be famous one day mori-oni may be famous one day mori-oni's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Anime Music Video (AMV) contest VOTING!

Thanks for the sites I hope they'll come out good when I make the Vid, heres hopeingCHEERS!!

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

I'll vote for shippos!!! I think it's so cute and it's fruit basket as well! And I just love the song that goes with it!!! So GO GO SHIPPO!!!!!!
    「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

Newbie lawnboy978 is off to a good start lawnboy978's Avatar
    Thanks

i voted for aceman. his had some great scenes in it, and the song went with it even though i hate linkin park. so hopefully aceman wins. go aceman!
    <~"Turn on, Tune in, Drop out."~>

Otaku Just Pitching Champion, Mile High Club Champion, Penguin Dive Champion, Gold Strike Champion Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star's Avatar
    Thanks

It was a hard choice but in the end I decided. What it came down to was the song and the images/clips used... Mostly the graphics more than the song. For some it was a little fuzzy and or the words were hard to read. I will say I liked aceman and naruto's AMV's but they didn't not get my vote. Good luck though to everyone!

BTW: I like Fruits Basket (hint for who i voted for). Not saying I don't like some of the others either though.

Come dance in the rain with me, no one is watching.

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Well it seems things are going smoothly. im not particularly happy as id like to be but great entries everyone
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Newbie 3x3ninja may be famous one day 3x3ninja may be famous one day 3x3ninja's Avatar
    Thanks

I had to vote for my homie, her AMV was cool, and cute, plus i loved the anime that was used.

BEHIND YOU!

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

well, I think it's time that I gave my opinion on the videos. (I'm not going to talk about mine though)

In terms of Quality and editing, Naruto1988's video takes it. Only problem I had with it is it should have been submitted to AMV.org, so we could see it in its full quality.

Next is atomik_sprout's video. Now I hope you don't take this the wrong way, and the following also goes for the majority of the video's submitted: Subtitles Bad!. They are a major turn off and ultimately prove to be a distraction from the video itself (As we're all accustomed to reading them automatically because we watch subtitled anime all the time). I learned this lesson the hard way when i started making AMV's back in 2003. If you want to get better at making video's, make an effort to get better source materials (Like getting your hands on Raw anime clips, or rip your own DVD's, like I did for my AMV).
    You should have also spent a lot more time editing your video. Some sequences went on way too long and there were some good timings done, but there were alot you missed. And my last beef with this video is the fact that it's a Naruto video, but thats my personal preference there...

Next is Shippo's video. The song was good, it fit well with the clips you used, there were two drawbacks though, one being the subtitles, the other is when you slowed the clips down causing the animation to stutter. The effect you were going for (And would have had) was lost because of it.

Next is Sazuka's video. No offense, but not much editing went into this video. Sequences went on for way too long, and I don't really get the song choice, it didn't really fit with the theme of the anime, and was too slow paced for the action packed clips you used.

Last is Mori-oni's video. I liked the idea of the video, and the song was good, but more time could have been spent on editing and making the clips fit more with the song.

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aceman67 View Post
    Next is Sazuka's video. No offense, but not much editing went into this video. Sequences went on for way too long, and I don't really get the song choice, it didn't really fit with the theme of the anime, and was too slow paced for the action packed clips you used.
    Yeaaaaa, I spent like an hour on it. I was bored and I wasn't going to waste an entire day making an AMV... just wasn't worth it. $35 plz! *holds out hand*

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast