Closed Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Annual Logo Contest

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Annual Logo Contest

OMG !

I just noticed there are no banners at the top of AO anymore!

This is cool. Can't wait for submissions !

EDIT!

wow, equinn.

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

shouldn't submissions be posted in the contest section in the Gallery?? Like other entries should do.

Also Equinn in the rules it says the right side of the image should be just a plan colour so it looks like it fades into the background header image.

Far right vertical line of your image MUST be a plain coloured line. That is, you must make your image fade into a plain colour on the right. Reason for this is that this plain colour will then stretch to the end of the page. If you take a look at the current banners being used, you can see how it fades out to a plain coloured vertical line.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

yeah i thinks so but theres only walls and siugs there the banners i had submiited
    in past havew been deletd so im not sure now , does this mean banners want be deletd anymore?
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

4. The Following User Says Thank You to HolderOfTheDarkChalice For This Useful Post:

frozenwilderness (Jan 10, 2008)

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Maybe if you upload your image into the Banners section in the Gallery but put [BANNER CONTEST] before your title for the piece then it will easier to pick out your entries.

Just as a suggestion.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

thats a good idea i never actualy but anner contest on the ones
    i did enter but i wil juse that section and just hope it dosnt get deleted again
    when the gallary is cleaned up
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

ok sazzy ill talk your word for this and ill upload mine like that kk ^__^

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

As per my first post, upload your banners to Banners - AO Gallery along with adding them to this thread. Similar procedure as SOTW. Remember to tag your banners in the gallery properly. No need to make mention of "contest" etc in the tags, as I will find them. Just describe your banner properly according to the image contained within.

equinn, your banners do not fade out into a single colour to the right. This is one of the requirements. Just take a look at the current banners being used and you will see the right hand side is a single colour for the far most vertical line.

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

DB...if we choose to have it transparent to the right side is that acceptable as well? Given it will use the background color of the DIV container to spread from end to end?

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast