Closed Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Annual Logo Contest

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Annual Logo Contest

Quote Originally Posted by The GunGrave of Trigun View Post
    who did the original banners can you tell us that it was trunks right because his name is at the bottom.

why the heck do you need 5 entries thats alot where did you hear that man they never said that on the reals.
    The current banners were done by Skillzpay, the original ones from "X" amount of years ago ...who knows...?

Now, we want 5 entires because we like the rotating banner and having 5 entries makes for a nice rotation. Also in Dragon Ball's first post (see below) he stated you have to submit 5 banners. Always read the "reals" when in doubt

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Ball View Post
    This contest is open to all members. Submit your submissions to this thread with a minimum of 5 banners per entry. The top voted banners will go into the banner rotation found at the top of AO.

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chiefblackhammer View Post
    The current banners were done by Skillzpay, the original ones from "X" amount of years ago ...who knows...?
    The original banners where made by Cibergig1... At a certain time he even released the PSDs to staff members to make more diverse images...

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

cheifblack hammer hey can we put in 4 would that be okay or do you just want us to put in 5 but we dont have to but you want 5 right.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The GunGrave of Trigun View Post
    cheifblack hammer hey can we put in 4 would that be okay or do you just want us to put in 5 but we dont have to but you want 5 right.
    Minimum is five meaning you have to AT LEAST do FIVE.

NOT 4

NOT 3

NOT 2

NOT 1

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Legend For This Useful Post:

Dragon Ball (Jan 09, 2008)

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

just a question when .gif format is included .. does that mean we can submit "moving" logos and if yes to how much file size we're allowed to have most?
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

gif images are fine, but I prefer not to see them animated as it will only distract visitors to the site. Less than 150 kB's would be best.

Thanks.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Dragon Ball For This Useful Post:

LichGRIFFIN (Dec 28, 2007)

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Nice work man, but the font just doesn't stand out. Other than that they rule.

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank you! I tried very hard, though i can never seem to get the text exactly the way i want it to be >_<

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast