Closed Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: AO Banner Contest for 2009!!!

Banned Funky Pong Champion, Flick Kick Champion, El Emigrante Champion, DragonHunters Champion, Mahjongg 3D Win XP Tiles Champion, Mahjongg Toy Chest Champion Alphonse Hohenheim is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: AO Banner Contest for 2009!!!

Are these good I made 7 so if any of them are bad i have extras.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

way to go equinn those look really good, i like that u used ao's colors in them. the name seems a bit outta place but the rest flows good, definitly my favorite of the banners so far.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Otaku anime_8000 may be famous one day anime_8000 may be famous one day anime_8000's Avatar
    Thanks

Seems like the competition is gonna be tough guess I'll just have to kick some ass here maybe..?
    @Equinn: I see you used one the renders I send you from my personal collection.

.:Seize The World With Knowlegde:.

Currently watching: Kanokon:Bleach:The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya:School Days:Welcome To The NHK
    .:My deviantART|My Twitter|My Forum- AW Designs -Please Join|My Facebook|My Youtube:.

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Good to see that people are getting fired up. As for now I guess I'll enter my old banner that I made for the contest for this year:

Message - Anime Online Gallery
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Banned Funky Pong Champion, Flick Kick Champion, El Emigrante Champion, DragonHunters Champion, Mahjongg 3D Win XP Tiles Champion, Mahjongg Toy Chest Champion Alphonse Hohenheim is off to a good start
    Thanks

Cool i like it alot good job and one question does the character in the picture have to be on the right side can it be on the left side

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

haha yeah anime but its really hard to get onto it tbh .... and thanks jade i liked the old theme of it so i kept to it!XD
    and im glad u liked it

Thanks

Becareful equinn if fooligar joins the contest which he probaly will your going to have a hard time winning.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Ultimately I think the winner should only be a title only, I would like to see more than just 5 rotating banners.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast