Closed Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: AO Banner Contest for 2009!!!

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: AO Banner Contest for 2009!!!

I'm giving my laptop for repairs. I think 3 days extension is good enough?

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shinku no kage View Post
    Well so far the results are rather pleasing. Quite a few participants with nice entries to add. Looks like AO wont have to worry about its banner for '09.

As stated on my first post of this thread the deadline is: Jan. 10 '09

HOWEVER, if some people STRONGLY feel that the deadline should be extended than I'm willing to add a few days. (To be honest here I could kinda use one myself as my PC has been acting up quite a bit these days and I cant seem to keep my GIMP running anymore) Yeah....so you dont have to feel bad if you really need one. LOLs ^^;;;;;
    Make it a good 2-4 days ^_^ I just finished the first one I'm going to make the banners not look alike. Plus I didn't notice this until it had already been some time

1st banner, I'll enter each as I finish.

Banner one
    Last edited by Violent; Jan 03, 2009 at 07:35 AM.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Newbie thedemonslayersango is off to a good start thedemonslayersango's Avatar
    Thanks

Inuyasha

inuyasha and kagome

Kikyou

Sango =]
    Last edited by thedemonslayersango; Jan 04, 2009 at 12:38 AM.
    Sango

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm really surprised at how many people came through for this. Last time it was nearly a disaster. Guess when SHinku set the bar lower it worked.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah, the contest we had for '08 was....well, it wasnt horrible but we seem to be doing better for this one. Number of talented members and numerous entries from most...gonna make the poll making a pain but hey, it will be worth it right? ^^;

I must point out that some members havent read the rules though.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinku no kage
    THE RULES FOR THE CONTEST - MUST READ IT!!!!!!
    * Please add your final images to Banners - AO Gallery and post the links to the entry in your post here as well.
    * Image format can be either gif, png or jpg.
    * Size: 863 x 162 <<< This is IMPORTANT!!!
    * Must contain the words "Anime Online" and be based off anime / manga.
    * Do not include your name or other branding on the image.
    * Far right vertical line of your image MUST be a plain colored line. That is, you must make your image fade into a plain color on the right. Reason for this is that this plain color will then stretch to the end of the page. If you take a look at the current banners being used, you can see how it fades out to a plain colored vertical line.<<< Some people are confused by this but simply put, leave the most right side of your entry empty, that simple enough?
    Please, go over and make sure that you've followed the rules.

~BTW, I'm thinking on the extension for the deadline at the moment. I just MIGHT extend it to the 15th, havent finalized the decision yet so dont start slacking
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm not gonna slack but yea the 15th sounds fantastic since I'm almost done with the second banner.

I'm having fun myself with these hahaha.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Shinku, how are you gonna handle the winner of this contest and the non-winners' banners?? After all, it would be a shame only use five and not use the other ones that are probably just as good.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast