Closed Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: AO Banner Contest for 2009!!!

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: AO Banner Contest for 2009!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    Shinku, how are you gonna handle the winner of this contest and the non-winners' banners?? After all, it would be a shame only use five and not use the other ones that are probably just as good.
    This is just like the AO ranks title competetion, isn't it?

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

OK, first of all I've made my decision:

DEADLINE EXTENDED TO JANUARY 15th 2009!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    Shinku, how are you gonna handle the winner of this contest and the non-winners' banners?? After all, it would be a shame only use five and not use the other ones that are probably just as good.
    ...and I discussed this with Cowboy Bebop as I havent figured this out til now. Yeah, its something I should of cleared up beforehand but hey, its all set now.

What we're going to do:
    Create a poll for EACH ENTRY. The top 7 banners will be picked to be used for the header of the site. We could possibly go more than 7 but apparently that adds work for Cowboy Bebop so I'd like to set that aside for now depending on the turnout, etc.

Also, after discussing with Cowboy Bebop we may just add a PRIZE to the top winner. (Member that made the banner with the #1 votes) I'm gonna keep it a secret for now. Xd
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

How about all the banners of the winner, and 1-2 banners from the non winners?? And seems like this year we have no holiday banners?

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

No, we're not voting by members, we're voting by EACH BANNER that is entered. We'll have more variety that way.

As for the holiday themed....well, the members are free to do one but....kinda late now aint it? I guess if they'd like than they can probably do a Valentine themed one.

~

Newbie thedemonslayersango is off to a good start thedemonslayersango's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Banner Contest 09

Sango

Newbie joetatoothestud is off to a good start
    Thanks

Hi everyone! I'm new to the forum and I just wanted to ask how to upload a banner to enter in the contest and where. I tried going to banners in the gallery section, but I did not see anyway to upload them. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance, Joe.
    Last edited by joetatoothestud; Jan 08, 2009 at 06:34 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by joetatoothestud View Post
    Hi everyone! I'm new to the forum and I just wanted to ask how to upload a banner to enter in the contest and where. I tried going to banners in the gallery section, but I did not see anyway to upload them. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance, Joe.
    If you look near the top right side of the Gallery page you should see the toolbar which holds some of the Gallery options including: Upload Photo.

Just click that and you'd be able to upload pics into the gallery.

*Note:
    You're pics need to be approved first so it will not display in the galley right away. Just keep that in mind so that you dont keep uploading the same pictures over and over and over....there have been people that has done that and it is a bit of a pain. ^^;

Anyways. Good luck to all members

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

My entries

Yeah, I just cropped my wallpapers, but they look good.

(each is a link)

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast