Closed Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: AO Banner Contest for 2009!!!

Newbie joetatoothestud is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: AO Banner Contest for 2009!!!

I used a banner maker and the file is swf. format. I then proceeded to upload them to imageshack and got the code. But when I tried putting the code on the site here rather than the banner showing up, only the code itself did. I know they should work because I did the same thing on a fta forum and the banners showed up there. Is this because they need to be approved or because they are swf. format.

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Sorry, but I am taking mine out. I don't have time to remake any of my banners(it's school and all of my other work I have ....-.-) I will be deleting my post shortly and I will later take my banners out of the gallery(maybe. I think they look good though). Sorry for the trouble. ^^;; Good luck everyone!!!! XD

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by joetatoothestud View Post
    I used a banner maker and the file is swf. format. I then proceeded to upload them to imageshack and got the code. But when I tried putting the code on the site here rather than the banner showing up, only the code itself did. I know they should work because I did the same thing on a fta forum and the banners showed up there. Is this because they need to be approved or because they are swf. format.
    Its because it is in .swf format, please go back and read the rules for this contest.

Quote Originally Posted by Renn View Post
    Sorry, but I am taking mine out. I don't have time to remake any of my banners(it's school and all of my other work I have ....-.-) I will be deleting my post shortly and I will later take my banners out of the gallery(maybe. I think they look good though). Sorry for the trouble. ^^;; Good luck everyone!!!! XD
    You're free to do so but I dont see why you'd have to take them out of the gallery too. Just my two cents on the matter.

~Good luck to all
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Newbie joetatoothestud is off to a good start
    Thanks

Ok I tried a different banner maker and same thing unacceptable format. How can you have an ad banner contest and not be able to post an actual banner. Anyway it's kind of ironic lol.I guess I wo'nt bbe able to post them. If you make a banner and you want it to function with an url on press, how can you do that with jpg. I guess I'm out of this one. I tried anyway and I had edited some cool stuff between paint and incrediflash.

Otaku anime_8000 may be famous one day anime_8000 may be famous one day anime_8000's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok I only made three banners.. I planed on making of four them, but I got too lazy to do it.
    Banner 1:

Link:Message - Anime Online Gallery

Banner 2:

Banner 3:

Personally myself I really wasn't feelin the Konata Banner, it's too dark for her taste.

.:Seize The World With Knowlegde:.

Currently watching: Kanokon:Bleach:The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya:School Days:Welcome To The NHK
    .:My deviantART|My Twitter|My Forum- AW Designs -Please Join|My Facebook|My Youtube:.

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Very nice entries anime_8000, I personally like the Haruhi one. However I do feel a little uncomfortable with the random Japanese that you've placed into the banners. I dont know if you were trying to go for "Anime Online" in Japanese but you've ended up with "Anrimuhe Onlorihe"....so yeah. (-_-);;;;
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Newbie thedemonslayersango is off to a good start thedemonslayersango's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: Banner Contest 09

Quote Originally Posted by thedemonslayersango View Post

Anime-Inuyasha
    Banner one-Inuyasha
    Banner two-sango
    Banner three-inuyasha and kagome
    Banner four-kikyo
    Sango

Otaku crimson is off to a good start crimson's Avatar
    Thanks

i know it's kinda late... but i would like to ask... can we just cut out pictures form internet pictures and edit them and make a banner...

example... get a head cutout and full body cutouts from different pictures, mesh them together and make a banner???

i'm new to this... but i would like to try... ^^,
    i'll choose to love whoever i wish to love and nobody can stop me from doing so ----

crimson
    edited from SamBakZa.net

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast