View Poll Results: Who do you think has the best banners?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sazuka

4 8.51%
  • Sinistra

1 2.13%
  • Skillzpay

13 27.66%
  • SasuraiHell

1 2.13%
  • Ky-lyrra

1 2.13%
  • equinn

2 4.26%
  • Reese

12 25.53%
  • Miroku4444

2 4.26%
  • chiefblackhammer

3 6.38%
  • FLawEdmiNd

0 0%
  • HolderOfTheDarkChalice

0 0%
  • Arrianna

8 17.02%
Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Best Anime Online Logo Poll

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Best Anime Online Logo Poll

The poll seems to be fairly evenly split between Reese and Skillz...maybe you (DB) should offer a user chosen preference much like a skin option but only for which header a user would want to see? Not hard to do in PhP/MySQL depending on the Database structure.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

I think Sazuka should get an automatic bid for a runner-up, barring that she somehow stages an incredible comeback of course. On second thought, she's already in the top five.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

My vote goes to Chief, i like his because the background got my attention and the details are pretty cool.

Newbie Cldmani may be famous one day Cldmani may be famous one day Cldmani's Avatar
    Thanks

I voted for Skillzpay. I don't know, maybe its something about his banner that attracts my attention. I guess looking at the current sites template, and his banner, they just go perfectly together. Now, the admin doesn't have to worry about changing the sites template or what not, if he/she didn't like to change it anyways.

But all in all, everyone did an excellent job on this contest, and wish the best to the rest of you.

Newbie Lowshuwa is off to a good start Lowshuwa's Avatar
    Thanks

I voted Sinistra's Banner.

Although I found it hard to choose between Arrianna's banner and Sinisras Banner, but in the end I picked Sinistras, I'm not sure why, I just like the layout, and it matches the forum skin.

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Congradulations Skillz Your banners were great. There were some great banners put into this contest and some great ones to choose from. Can't wait for the next time we have a contest like this.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Newbie dragun563 is off to a good start dragun563's Avatar
    Thanks

All tese pics were amazing that I really couldent chose but I finally chose one. I think Reese was the best of the best. sorry to the other cotestents

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dragun563 View Post
    All tese pics were amazing that I really couldent chose but I finally chose one. I think Reese was the best of the best. sorry to the other cotestents
    Did you voted ahead of time?? Because the polls are already closed.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast