View Poll Results: Who do you think has the best banners?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sazuka

4 8.51%
  • Sinistra

1 2.13%
  • Skillzpay

13 27.66%
  • SasuraiHell

1 2.13%
  • Ky-lyrra

1 2.13%
  • equinn

2 4.26%
  • Reese

12 25.53%
  • Miroku4444

2 4.26%
  • chiefblackhammer

3 6.38%
  • FLawEdmiNd

0 0%
  • HolderOfTheDarkChalice

0 0%
  • Arrianna

8 17.02%
Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Best Anime Online Logo Poll

Otaku Fish Hunter 2 Champion, Ice Mania Champion, Pigeon Hunter Champion, Bear & Cat Champion exderz may be famous one day exderz may be famous one day exderz's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Best Anime Online Logo Poll

it finished already i always wanted a free wall paper....anyway i think resse did pretty good.

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Best Anime Online Logo Poll

Congratulations to all those that participated in our official Anime Online logo contest. All up, the quality of work submitted was outstanding, and I'm sure many agree that it was difficult to choose.

The poll has decided the outcome in the end:

1st Prize: Skillzpay
    A wallscroll selected from AnimeCastle : Wallscrolls
    4 Runner-Ups: Reese, Arrianna, Sazuka, chiefblackhammer
    Inclusion in the banner rotation after 1 month. AND 5,000 points each (Sorry thought that vbPlaza is still down - I will manually go an add your points now though).
    Could the above winners please email me to support [at] animeonline.net four or more banners of your entered styles so that I may then add them to the banner rotation. Skillzpay, please PM me with the url of the wallscroll you would like, along with your postal address.

Cheers All!

~------------------------------------~

It was really a close race in the end between Skillzpay and Reese with 13 and 12 votes respectively.

For those who didn't receive many votes, don't be disappointed though. We all appreciate your efforts and the opportunity to review your work. Here is a quote I have for you from Cavett Robert:
    3 billion people on the face of the earth go to bed hungry every night, but 4 billion people go to bed every night hungry for a simple word of encouragement and recognition.
    So keep plugging away and refining your skills. We look forward to seeing more of your work.

Otaku Reese may be famous one day Reese may be famous one day
    Thanks

Does this prove one vote really does make a difference? >.>

xD

Congratulations Skillzpay! The banners look great. ^_^

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Congratulations Skillzpay, now we are stuck looking at your banners for another month before the calvary of the other banners come in. You owe your supporters for giving ya the win.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku venelse may be famous one day venelse may be famous one day
    Thanks

Congrats Skillzpay! But no matter who won the work that was put in by you guys were awesome! *CheerS for Skillzpay*

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Congratz Skillspay i am overjoyed that we have a new banner and i must say it is quite the looker. look foward to seeing more of your work
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Otaku Skillzpay may be famous one day Skillzpay may be famous one day Skillzpay's Avatar
    Location Location: Location Location: Error!
    Thanks

Wow, won by a squeeker o_o!

Well I have to say I'm surprised I won, as I was going with a style that differed so much from the competition's and didn't think the pop style would appeal to that many people. Plus nearly everybody else was going with more straight forward styles, so I figured that was probably what the community preferred.

Regardless it was a good competition though. A big thanks to those that voted for my banner rotation and who voted in general. And even more importantly, a huge thanks to those who actually took the time and creative effort to participate.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyoro-Pyoro
    You owe your supporters for giving ya the win.
    Would you like me to cut up the selected wallscroll into 13 pieces for all my voters to share in my glory? :P

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

wow that was one close poll, Congratz Skillspay and congratz to the runners on there work
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast