View Poll Results: Who do you think has the coolest profile page?

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sinistra

13 21.67%
  • Ky-lyrra

3 5.00%
  • dancy_SAZ

10 16.67%
  • Sazuka

3 5.00%
  • baikuza

0 0%
  • jackpsp

1 1.67%
  • Gods_Dragon

1 1.67%
  • False Truth

4 6.67%
  • Arrianna

8 13.33%
  • Hassun

17 28.33%
Closed Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Best Profile Poll

x._Loveless.Murder_.x Aiora may be famous one day Aiora may be famous one day Aiora's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Best Profile Poll

they r all really nice, and i dunno how to get mine to look as awesome as their's (ps. if any of u guys can help me out with that plz pm me and help me out >.<)

-".. Chase the morning, yield for nothing."

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aiora View Post
    they r all really nice, and i dunno how to get mine to look as awesome as their's (ps. if any of u guys can help me out with that plz pm me and help me out >.<)
    Or you could take the initiative and PM any of the people on the poll. I am sure "most" of them wouldn't mind lending you a hand. You can also come to me for help too, hopefully it's not too difficult so I can help you will whatever you need.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

I have casted my vote now; I hope no one kept count of the previous votes. -_- Good luck to all, I actually liked all your profiles, since it seems a considerable amount of work was kept in all yours, but the winner seems obvious now.

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, the poll has finally closed and the 3 winners are now shown.

The Winners are:

Hassun - $50
    Sinistra - $30
    dancy_SAZ - $20
    Congratulations to these 3!

Please PM me your PayPal address or where you would like your online purchase made. There are also some great products over at Anime Castle - The Leading Anime Retailer too!

I would also like to thank all other participants for trying. I have seen some great profile pages, and this new profile system was warmly welcomed by members here. Glad to also see many members making use of it.

Take care and see you all around.

Cheers.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Congrats to all participants and a serious "Thank you" to all 17 people who voted for my profile page!

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Congratulations to the winners. Hey hassun because we (17) voted for you, we should get some of your prize money man.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    Congrats to all participants and a serious "Thank you" to all 17 people who voted for my profile page!
    I doubt he'll treat the crew to lunch.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Ball View Post
    Hassun
    Sinistra
    dancy_SAZ

1st: staff
    2nd: staff (until recently)
    3rd: staff

Usually contests have a rule like 'employees, staff, and their families are not eligible.'
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast