+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Cosa Nostra Anime Quiz

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Cosa Nostra Anime Quiz

lol it was kinda fun even tho chief got most of em,so were up next this will be intrusting to see how we fare
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

We will see what Dragon Ball says when he compares the answers that you two came up with.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, lucy and nyu aren't twins chief, they are the same person ,sharing the same body, two different minds in a way. Hope that clears up #5.

Also, lil slugger question about him killing people. The paranoia grows stronger and stronger in the show, which explains why eventually, Lil' Slugger began killing people instead of just knocking them out. (Of course, that's all metaphorical. In actuality, everyone except Ushiyama and Hirukawa was knocked out by THEMSELVES, and not Kozuka.)

Just a theory, but if you actually want to say lil slugger killed, then I know there was the one in the cop station. I can't remember if their were any others.

2.Why did the lil slugger Torment Tsukio? Koga is right there. Remember the whole incident about her puppy when she was a child. Don't know if that's what you guys are looking for?????
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

Jigoku Shoujo Dangerous Dave Part 1 : Mole Surfing Champion Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness's Avatar
    Thanks

Alright I'll give it a try I guess.

1.How many people did lil slugger kill? He didn't kill anyone he knocked them unconcious.
    2.Why did the lil slugger Torment Tsukio? Because she made him up when her dog died. She had to blame someone and couldn't blame herself. He was the embodiement of what she made up.
    3.In Eueraka 7 What is the name of the Promise land?I don't know
    4.What did Kagome give Inuyasha and she thought he threw it away? a locket I think.
    5.In what anime is Lucy Related to Nyu and how are they related? dunno
    6.What place was the woman that fell in love with Sesshie? when she first laid eyes on him in the village..I think
    7.What does Onda Aka want to become?...dunno
    8.Before Ed passed the Alchemy exam what rank was Hughes? Major
    9.When Ed gets back, what rank is Mustang? Brigader General
    10.Who healed people with alchemy? Doctor Murdoch

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Number 6 NO one is getting. Well I think you are taking what I mean place in the wrong way.

Jigoku Shoujo Dangerous Dave Part 1 : Mole Surfing Champion Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness's Avatar
    Thanks

well its either that or I can't remember well. Its been a long time since I last say that episode..

Thanks

Yeah I know maybe I shouldn't of put that question in there. Well good luck for others to get it right.

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Are you talking about the women who was about to die, but let demons go into her body so she could see sessie again?

Cause if you are, she definitely feel in love with him in the forest outside of her castle. It was in feudal japan, if that's what you mean????????

Specify the question more, wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast