+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Cosa Nostra Anime Quiz

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Cosa Nostra Anime Quiz

Well I mean what place is she meaning what rank is she.

Yes that is the woman I'm talking about.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

and here i thought i was right on number 6 from the way its worded it dose sound like what i said be for
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

how the heck does place and rank mean each other, lol. She was the princess of a castle, but once it got burnt down she became a nun or priestess (not like kikyo) or something. Is that what you mean by rank?????
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Sweetie I'm not asking for the place she was at but more like who she was you know what place was she in society. Sorry guys I should have said place in society in the question.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

It ok, ok me see then she was a priestess/princess like deo said
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ky-lyrra View Post
    Sweetie I'm not asking for the place she was at but more like who she was you know what place was she in society. Sorry guys I should have said place in society in the question.
    I said she was a princess and priestess, what more do you want as her place in society????? This question angers me deeply...............
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

Thanks

You got it right you posted that right as I was posting mine to Koga and you asked me what I meant by rank so I edited my post.

Thanks

So this is done then seeing as how all of the questions have been answered right, time=2:31.

Unless I we missed one?????

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast