+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Cosa Nostra Anime Quiz

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Cosa Nostra Anime Quiz

as I have said we had answers set up and number 5 is not the answer we were looking for. So no not done yet.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

cheif already said it was from elfen leid, and I corrected the connection between lucy and nyu on the first page.

Quote Originally Posted by deodaclan18 View Post
    Well, lucy and nyu aren't twins chief, they are the same person ,sharing the same body, two different minds in a way. Hope that clears up #5.

Also, lil slugger question about him killing people. The paranoia grows stronger and stronger in the show, which explains why eventually, Lil' Slugger began killing people instead of just knocking them out. (Of course, that's all metaphorical. In actuality, everyone except Ushiyama and Hirukawa was knocked out by THEMSELVES, and not Kozuka.)

Just a theory, but if you actually want to say lil slugger killed, then I know there was the one in the cop station. I can't remember if their were any others.

2.Why did the lil slugger Torment Tsukio? Koga is right there. Remember the whole incident about her puppy when she was a child. Don't know if that's what you guys are looking for?????
    Which part of that is wrong??????
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

The how are they related part and It's number 5 not one and two. Though I have to quit helping you guys
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

at the top of my first post, lucy and nyu are the same being. Same body with two different personalities or minds. It's there, and that is definitely right, I have the series I should know.

Unless this question has a different meaning as well, .

If this proves to be right when db comes on, this is already over.

Quote Originally Posted by deodaclan18 View Post
    Well, lucy and nyu aren't twins chief, they are the same person ,sharing the same body, two different minds in a way. Hope that clears up #5.
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

The Anime Quiz is already over??

IF that answer is right? Wow, it was only up for one day! Wow. We have got to come up with harder quizzes, eh? HINTHINT deo. lol

Well then I guess we all have to wait for DB to come on and check the quiz.

Wow, I still can't believe it was only up for like five hours.

Thanks

quote from wikipedia: "Nyū (にゅう, Nyū?) is a split personality of Lucy that developed after an anti-tank rifle round ricocheted off a metallic helmet encasing her head. Nyū has a childlike personality and infantile knowledge of the world, and lacks spoken language skills. Nyū is innocent and incapable of violent acts, a foil to the normal Lucy; she is the manifestation of her "good side". When Nyū is attacked violently (or hit on the head), she regresses into Lucy; likewise, when Lucy is treated with love and kindness, she will uncontrollably switch back into Nyū."

Split personality-I was right, unless of course this question is twisted in some way and has another meaning. wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiii.

If I am right, quiz over at 2:30, seeing as how this question was answered long ago on the first page. But, I'll wait and see what db has to say.
    Last edited by deodaclan18; Mar 08, 2007 at 01:35 PM.

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

We need a new quiz! I didn't even get a chance to answer the few questions I knew. Can we at least make it so that everyone gets a chance to answer a question, or at least answer a question that they know so that everyone can get involved?

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by NevesElocin View Post
    We need a new quiz! I didn't even get a chance to answer the few questions I knew. Can we at least make it so that everyone gets a chance to answer a question, or at least answer a question that they know so that everyone can get involved?
    Of course, The ANIME TRIVIA QUIZ is still open till the end of the month, and no one has yet to drop off an answer...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast