+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Cosa Nostra Anime Quiz

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Cosa Nostra Anime Quiz

I was told the point was to have the set of questions that lasted the longest amount of time before all questions were answered...so the clan members are trying to end it as quickly as possible. Also if this is going to be a time based event someone needs to be watching this and stating when questions are answered correctly...otherwise people can think it is over and it isn't...also someone needs to be around to clarify questions. Just my 2 cents!

At Len...now there is a quiz, lol

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Well cheif! Those are a lot of "2 cents", lol.

But I do agree. There should be someone here to clarify the questions. I think Ky-lyrra was doing that with Deo, but it wasn't enough. And the time too. I am confused, though. What is the point of continuing a quiz if the questions have already been answered? Might sound stupid... but I am confused.

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata View Post
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

Of course, The ANIME TRIVIA QUIZ is still open till the end of the month, and no one has yet to drop off an answer...

I got about half way through answering that quiz, but it took me so long to think of the answers, my brain started hurting, lol. I have the ones I know down, so I'll submit it sometime on friday.

Also, this one is most likely over. 2:30 was the time the last question unanswered got answered. So, I'll wait and see what db says. Kind of makes it a hard competition to organize seeing as how it is based on time, lol.
    Last edited by deodaclan18; Mar 08, 2007 at 04:30 PM.
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chiefblackhammer View Post
    Well I think I knew most of them however the questions weren't clear in some areas...like what series the question referred to or the proper name of a character...Here are my answers:

1. How many people did lil slugger kill? ---haven’t seen the series
    2. Why did the lil slugger Torment Tsukio? ---haven’t seen the series
    3. In Eueraka 7 What is the name of the Promise land? -- Earth
    4. What did Kagome give Inuyasha and she thought he threw it away? – A locket in Inuyasha Movie 2: Kagami no naka no mugenjou
    5. In what anime is Lucy Related to Nyu and how are they related? -- Elfen Lied & They are twins
    6. What place was the woman that fell in love with Sesshie? --Sesshie? You mean Sesshomaru? She first saw him in her village but fell in love with him in a near by forest.
    7. What does Onda Aka want to become?-- If you are talking about the manga series “REC” then Onda Aka wants to become a seiyū.
    8. Before Ed passed the Alchemy exam what rank was Hughes? – Lieutenant Colonel he was promoted shortly before Ed’s exam but before that he was a major.
    9. When Ed gets back, what rank is Mustang? –I assume you are referring to his rank in the movie Conqueror of Shamballa…which he is a Corporal given he demoted himself from Brigadier General
    10. Who healed people with alchemy? -- Crystal Alchemist – Dr Tim Marcoh
    7) What is a Seiyu ?
    9.) Incorrect
    6.) Incorrect
    5.) Incorrect

I dont wana curse but this is pissing me off how people go to wikipedia to find the answers or search the web i cant belive someone would go that low on a supposedly for fun quiz that ticks me off and should be counted as cheating people should use there best judgement not to cheat...or use resources. the point of a quiz is to see how much YOU know not how much a WEBSITE knows....sheesh
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

5 and 6 have been taken care of.
    Other people have posted an answer for 9 and ky said is was good. She also didn't mention 7 being wrong. Don't just base it off one persons answers.
    wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiii.

Also, I went to wiki to prove to ky that my answer was right. Watch your mouth and respect others when you post please.
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Naruto, who is checking Wikipedia? I don't think anyone did that. It seemed to me that chief knew everything from his knowledge of anime.

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Excuse me but was i pointing out one single individual no i said nothing of disrespect i said how it made me feel i know for a fact that others will go on the internet to do a serach its just common human nature. so theres no use to watch my mouth with i said nothing "bad"

Eh no no chief is a amazing anime fan i can guareentee he got alot of them right ^^ and im surpised he did i tried to make them tricky

Also sorry if it seems i am blaming people no on emay be useing wikipedia but im just sayin its over 50,000 members and theres bound to be one rotten apple so sorry dedo if i angerd you
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

This true many ppl do use the net to find the easy way out which is not cool,and i diden't use it eather just happened to see those animes.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast