+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Cosa Nostra Anime Quiz

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Cosa Nostra Anime Quiz

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto1988 View Post
    Excuse me but was i pointing out one single individual no i said nothing of disrespect i said how it made me feel i know for a fact that others will go on the internet to do a serach its just common human nature. so theres no use to watch my mouth with i said nothing "bad"

Eh no no chief is a amazing anime fan i can guareentee he got alot of them right ^^ and im surpised he did i tried to make them tricky
    Of course some people are gonna use the internet, it's a competition. And seeing as how chief got most, but not all right, those answers were obviously from basic knowledge.

I'm surprised it wasn't len though, seeing as how the category was anime, lol.
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Hmm, then there should be rules when posting in the quizzes.

Like NO looking up answers online. You have to know what the answer is yourself. Probelm is, how will we know if they know by themselves, or if they look it up?

Well.. it is a good idea, though.

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Ya well i am sorry everyone if i annoyed or upset >_> i didnt mean it i just well got outa hand and i apologize but good luck on the quiz sorry cosa Nostra i guess we wont be winning the user image..i failed you all with my stupid questions
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto1988 View Post
    Ya well i am sorry everyone if i annoyed or upset >_> i didnt mean it i just well got outa hand and i apologize but good luck on the quiz sorry cosa Nostra i guess we wont be winning the user image..i failed you all with my stupid questions
    Come on, your questions were good. I actually didn't know some of them, thank god for chief, lol.
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Don't blame yourself Naruto. You did good. Chief even said it took him a while to figure out some of the questions. And as much as I watch most of those anime shows that the questions were from, I couldn't seem to know the right answer for either of them. You did good, Naruto.

As DB says... Cheers.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

No worry's Naruto i wasent offended, i dident even know some of the questions chief is amazing to get that many right of the bat , and people should just say no to wiki
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Thanks

So, i'm assuming this one is over as of 2:30 right???????????????????????

If not, please post which questions weren't answered right (read the whole thread first though, wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii).

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

No some questions are still unanswerd ^^ so let it ROCK ON
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast