+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Cosa Nostra Anime Quiz

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Cosa Nostra Anime Quiz

Naruto, would you mind stating the ones that are still unanswered? So we know, and can try to answer them. Thanks.

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

please post which ones then. Cause from what I've seen they have been. Look back on page 3 when ky said the only one inccorect was the one about lucy. I clearly posted the right answer to that on the first page.

So, please tell me which ones are wrong so I can see if nobody posted the right answers.
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto1988 View Post
    7) What is a Seiyu ?
    9.) Incorrect
    6.) Incorrect
    5.) Incorrect

I dont wana curse but this is pissing me off how people go to wikipedia to find the answers or search the web i cant belive someone would go that low on a supposedly for fun quiz that ticks me off and should be counted as cheating people should use there best judgement not to cheat...or use resources. the point of a quiz is to see how much YOU know not how much a WEBSITE knows....sheesh
    A Seiyu is an aspiring japanese voice actor...I only know that because I remember that from REC. As for cheating....I know you weren't accusing me there Naruto I mean hell if I cheated why didn't I get them all right? Plus I stated I hadn't seen Paranoia Agent. My memory and large stack of Amine/manga is all I used. I do want to ask what was wrong with # 9? When you say when he got back...from Shamballa is all I can think of...you need to clarify from when he got back from where.

Also for those wondering Wiki is wrong a lot so I wouldn't use it even if you paid me!

BTW...that avatar is killer, lol

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah, some of these questions were way too vague. Jesus, look at the scuffle that happende with the shessomaru love question. How does place=rank????????? lol. Good thing ky cleared that one up otherwise nobody would have got it. Everything else was perfect naruto, .
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

I've just woken up and see a 5 page thread on this! Wow... I will check the answers and monitor the time shortly.

They were very good questions by Naruto1988 with the exception of a vague question for number 6. I should have picked this up myself.

We cannot police nor stop members using wikipedia to research their answers, so the clans must really craft their questions so that they remain hidden in copious amounts of text on other internet sites.

Of course it would be best to not consult wikipedia, but each member that answers will know themselves how much help they have taken from the net. I will publish the answers in the first post of this thread sometime in the next few hours.

Cheers.

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

lol. I love it when you say cheers, DB. It's contagious.

And yes, there was a lot of conversation in this thread. Deo and Chief answered the questions, I believe. So, the members aren't limited to searching for the answers, eh? Hmm.. that makes it all the more interesting.

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

I think he was saying there is nothing to stop it...not that is should be allowed. I assume by his post he is saying they all have been answered? Otherwise why would he post the correct answers in the next few hours?

Thanks

What I'm interested in more is the time the last one was answered. It looks like the rest of the quizzes will be fast ones, unless the topics are harder, which wouldn't be fair. So, most likely it will come down to hours, instead of days. Just a thought.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast