+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: First Annual Anime Online Awards!

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks

First Annual Anime Online Awards!

Hello all you AO members I would like to announce a new Awards topic. I know I have tried this before and it was a complete failure BUT. I hope to get some good feedback on it this time.

First Annual Anime Online Awards!:The Anime Online Awards is a way to get the board active in a topic and help make people happy. If you do not get nominated do not get mad because you weren't included. The rules are final and will not be changed unless myself or one of the staff members changes them to suite the needs of the members.

The Rules
    1. You may not nominate yourself. if you are found nominating yourself your nominations from other members will be disqualified.
    2. All fields must be nominated for. This means you must nominate someone for each category
    3. All Nominations must be of the current active members (This dose not mean the current active members in the "Who is online" I mean members that have taken the time to post So no one with 0 posts my be nominated UNLESS they are a new member and have posted in the Intro section )

All the nominees of the categories will be tallied up and the one with the most nominations wins. Each Category will have a banner prize so if you win you will get a userbar with the respective category you won.

Staff members can be voted for. and so can all the members if they are an active part of the community.

The Category List
    • Most Popular Female Member
    • Most Popular male member
    • Most popular member (excluding Staff)
    • Most Popular Staff member
    • Most Helpful Staff member
    • Most unhelpful Staff Member
    • Most Unliked Staff member
    • Scariest Member
    • Best Topic Starter
    • Worst Topic Starter
    • Best GFX Artist
    • Best Poem/Fanfic writer
    • Best Veteran Member
    • Best Elite Member
    • Best Community Member
    • Most Active member
    • Most Funniest Member
    • Most Dramatic Member
    • Most Popular Trouble Maker (banned)

All nominees must be in by Dec. 30th 2006

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: First Annual Anime Online Awards!

who do we pm it to ????
    when we have picked who we want to nominte

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks

you can PM them to me or Dancy_SaZ

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Most Unliked Staff member
    Is this one really called for? I mean if you want to be the most unliked staff member. I guess.

(-.-) But it just seems like Trouble coming to the person, about who they choose~

haha~
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. K View Post

Is this one really called for? I mean if you want to be the most unliked staff member. I guess.

(-.-) But it just seems like Trouble coming to the person, about who they choose~

haha~
    I disagree...the staff isn't that anal. I would like to suggest that you must nominate someone different for each of the categories....otherwise Kedar is going to win most of them...nothing against monkey but I think that defeats the purpose of this. Just my thoughts.

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

well that would depend on how many people know kedar....you never know...things could change and seeing as we have a lot of members there is many possibilities.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Don't get me wrong I wasn't singling out Kedar...he is like a brother to me...I just know he was voted for darn near everything....and made for the perfect example of what I am talking about which is it seems pointless to do this agian if people are just going to do that again...

Edit: on a side note we have the same # of posts my Sazzy dear!!!

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Speaking of which, where the hell is kedar lately?? is him computer still down??!!

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast