The quiz is over? finally..sigh sheesh whatta hard question u guys gave us.. sheesh...
Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
I'm BACK AO!
Cowboy Bebop indeed! Finally someone got it right.
Glad this quiz is finally over. Congrats to the House of Jurai. A very tough quiz indeed.
Thank goodness the quiz is over, I didn't kow this topic could be so hard.
ya i know i dident think it would get finished lol i wish i wasent sick at the time it was put up.
nice job House of Jurai it was a hard one thats for sure
....Player Killer....??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*
Grumble Grumble Grumble
Since this Quiz is over, I might as well post the official answer list...
Here is the manga quiz put together by the House of Jurai clan! Let's see how long it can last before all the answers are found.
- What manga artist is said to have come up with the idea for his biggest success (a 14 volume, wildly popular series) after failing the entrance exam to Tokyo University, and ending up in Film Study?
Answer: Ken Akamatsu, creator of Love Hina
- Who was the first manga artist to direct an Anime TV series based on his works?
Answer: Osamu Tezuka for the series 'Tetsuwan Atom' (Astro Boy)
- What manga series spawned off a Live Action TV program, who's last episode was the most watched television event ever in Japan?
Answer: GTO (Great Teacher Onizuka)
- Which manga series tells the story of 3 sixth grade girls who are members of the school's alien party group, and with the help of 'borg' creatures, protect their school from invading monsters?
Answer: Alien Nine
- This manga series came after the anime series it was based on, which had been first cut short in Japan, only to eventually be ranked as one of the better anime series ever made.
Answer: Cowboy Bebop
- What is the Japanese term for a manga artist's published yet unfinished works?
- What 6 volume manga mega-hit took 8 years to create and then an additional 10 years before being released in America?
- What manga series did CLAMP write the episode scripts for the anime adaptation?
Answer: Cardcaptor Sakura
- What manga (including all related arcs) has almost 9,000 pages and took 11 years to finish?
Answer: Dragon Ball
- What was the name of the manga series that spawned off a series of Toho Studio films about a Samurai assassin for hire and his boy in the baby carriage?
Answer: Lone Wolf and Cub
FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku
A slap in the face this question is to me. I should have known.Originally Posted by LenMiyata