+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: House of Jurai Manga Quiz

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: House of Jurai Manga Quiz

Quote Originally Posted by chiefblackhammer View Post
    Maybe we made this too hard? What happens if no one can guess the correct answers?
    If this quiz still isn't answered within 7 days of being posted, it will be closed and answers made available. We have 1 more clan to post questions, and if their quiz also lasts a full 7 days, there will be a final challenge via the arcade to decide the winner.
    Last edited by Dragon Ball; Mar 24, 2007 at 09:46 PM.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

We now have correct answers posted for 1, 2, 3, 4, 8, and 10, which leaves...

QUESTIONS ARE:
    1. ...
    2. ...
    3. ...
    4. ...
    5. This manga series came after the anime series it was based on, which had been first cut short in Japan, only to eventually be ranked as one of the better anime series ever made.
    6. What is the Japanese term for a manga artist's published yet unfinished works?
    7. What 6 volume manga mega-hit took 8 years to create and then an additional 10 years before being released in America?
    8. ...
    9. What manga (including all related arcs) has almost 9,000 pages and took 11 years to finish?
    10. ...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata
    What is the Japanese term for a manga artist's published yet unfinished works?
    Is the term, "Mangaka"? Seven more days to have this quiz finished. Come on people, think!

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Not 7 more days. A total of 7 days from the date this quiz was initially posted.

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

So atleast up to the 30th. That's in five days. I'm sure the quiz will be done by then. But the mere fact that it has lasted this long is great! House Of Jurai did an awesome job.

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, I have to congratulate Len, CBH and Psi for making such a concrete quiz. It was fun, but I guess you guys have the chance of winning, good luck

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Alright, the quiz is amazing, start posting some guesses guys, jeez. I don't know the last four and won't resort to the internet, so I leave it up to everyone else.

I'm gonna edit this in to whiteys post down there rather than waste space when I'm not even answering a question. Yes, I already posted an answer to one that I knew, however, I'm not going to look up the last four because I don't want to use the internet. So, I'll do my best to ask people like rave said, but in the meantime I leave this quiz up to the other clan members and AO members for the time being.

*the answer I got right was answered by my friend not me. I take no credit because as I've said, manga is not my stronghold.
    Last edited by deodaclan18; Mar 25, 2007 at 09:57 AM.
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

I tried internet and still couldn't find it, so it might be better off to ask a person or read a book.
    I'm on it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast