Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: KARAS: The Revelation ** DVD Giveaway **

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up KARAS: The Revelation ** DVD Giveaway **

Psss... psss.. it's that time to give away some cool prizes. Grab your chance at winning one of ten cool Karas: The Revelation DVD's. ($19.98 retail value per DVD)

SO WHAT IS KARAS: THE REVELATION?

See below the copyright provided to me via our kind rep:

Picking up right where the Prophecy ends, the new Karas, Otaha, seeks vengeance against the yakuza that murdered his brother and almost killed him. Meanwhile the old Karas, Eko, unleashes his wrath and contempt for the pitiful humans infesting the city. Yurine, Nue, and Otahajoin forces for the final epic battle to save the city and protect the will of the people…as Prophecy becomes Revelation!

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

Karas the Revelation not only lives up to the amazing first volume, but exceeds it in every way” – Play Magazine

Featuring the voices of Jay Hernadez (Grindhouse, Hostel), Matthew Lillard (Scream, Scooby Doo) and Cree Summer (Drawn Together, Hellboy: Blood & Iron)

Bonus Features: English & Japanese Language / Original Japanese Language with English Subtitles / Textless Opening / Voiceover Talent Interviews / Bloopers / Draft Pencil Sketch Alternate Angle / Image Gallery
    THE CONTEST

To be fair, I have split the contest into 2! Both graphic geniuses and avid writers can now participate.

GRAPHICS

I have already uploaded the above images (click on them to see full image) to get you started.

So, the challenge is:
    1. Three DVD's to the top 3 wallpapers
    2. One DVD to the top signature
    3. One DVD to the top avatar
    Only submissions made to the gallery will be included in the final voting. Once you have created your final work, please post in this thread with the link to it.

Total 5 DVD's on offer.

WRITING

Please visit our own sub-forum for Karas at http://www.animeonline.net/f154/. The challenge is simple.
    1. Three DVD's to the top 3 thread creators in this forum.
    2. Two DVD's to the top 2 thread creators with the most posts in it. All you have to do is think of a great Karas topic to start, and let others join in on the discussion.
    Total 5 DVD's on offer.

TERMS

Yeh yeh, every competition does have a fine print. Well, here they are:

- DVD's can only be shipped to those in the US and Canada. All shipping is handled via FedEx. If you win and are outside these countries, 200 credit points will be awarded to you.
    - Max of 1 prize per person.
    - All submissions are to be on the topic of Karas.
    - To claim a prize, your credit points must have a balance of minimum 1000 by the time the competition ends.
    - Competition closes: 17 November 2007 (1 month total)

So get started, and enjoy.
    Last edited by Dragon Ball; Oct 17, 2007 at 08:51 AM.

Otaku Just Pitching Champion, Mile High Club Champion, Penguin Dive Champion, Gold Strike Champion Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: KARAS: The Revelation ** DVD Giveaway **

Oooooooo!!! I think I'll give this a try if I have time. Question... If we write and do graphic's can we do both? and can we enter more than on thing in an area? Like a sig and avi? Not that I will or am, but I just thought I'd ask incase I missed it somewhere.

Come dance in the rain with me, no one is watching.

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeh, you can do both to increase your chances of winning. But a limit of 1 DVD per person.

Thanks.

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Damn, i wish i had photoshop to join the contest. Well, good luck to those that will submit something, let's hope you'll win something.

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmmm...wait 6 days til its out in stores and pay for it or wait a month and get it free....decisions, decisions.

What am I saying? Winning something is ALWAYS better. LOLs

When we submit wallpaper, signature, and avatar to the gallery it doenst need a specific title right? (Just like in the SOTW, WOTF now) it just needs to be themed on "Karas" correct? It can be based off of either "Prophecy" and/or "Revelation" right?

Quote Originally Posted by ketaro View Post
    Damn, i wish i had photoshop to join the contest. Well, good luck to those that will submit something, let's hope you'll win something.
    Theres always GIMP, which is F-R-E-E!!! Its just as good as PS
    Last edited by Shinku no kage; Oct 17, 2007 at 02:08 PM.
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes!!! looks like i can enter this comp, i'll have just enough free time before this comp is closed, yay! but it not going to be as easy as entering, so many graphic artist are waiting, lurking, man i better swim in the shallow waters.

but oh.... it looks like i miss out on the DVDs, sigh, and they don't look 2 bad either, oh well looks like i'll just have to wait for my free DVD from work instead. oh but i still would of like to try and get one, oh well looks like i'll have to settle for the credit.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinku no kage View Post

When we submit wallpaper, signature, and avatar to the gallery it doenst need a specific title right? (Just like in the SOTW, WOTF now) it just needs to be themed on "Karas" correct? It can be based off of either "Prophecy" and/or "Revelation" right?

Theres always GIMP, which is F-R-E-E!!! Its just as good as PS
    yea that is a good question. i hope it both, that way we can get more images, and i'm not good at differentiating between two series (that my impression, that they're different series).

also it is true what Kage's says. that if u want to enter the graphics side and don't have a decent graphics program gimp is the way, it's free and has a handy forum for u to learn the tricks of the trade at this handy site call Gimptalk (click me i'm a link!), it's ur one stop gimp shop for all ur tutorials needs. so for ppl who want to enter the graphic side but have no experience, now ur time to start, and since u got a months to learn and experiment, what is there to lose?

well except if u live outside Canada and the US, then ur screwed just like the rest of us lol.

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks

Also for windows only users there is Paint dot NET, a free replacement for the MS Paint program with several Photoshop functions. You ned to have .NET.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shinku no kage
    Just give your images nice titles, descriptions and tags. You can base it off either the Karas series. Choice is yours.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast