Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Legion Ketsueki Japanese Culture Quiz

Newbie Haku-chan is off to a good start Haku-chan's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Legion Ketsueki Japanese Culture Quiz

1. What phrase is customary for you to say before eating a meal? Itadakimasu
    2. What makes the 2000 yen bill unique in Japan from other bills? I dunno
    3. What is the name of the Japanese art style that resembles "pictures of the floating world"? Dunno
    4. When entering a house in Japan, it is customary to remove your shoes. What is the name of the area of the house that it is done in? I forgot
    5. What is the Japanese sport that involves rikishi? Dont know
    6. When it comes to baths and showering in Japan, why is it required for a member of the family to wash their body before entering the bath water? Purity and all that mess
    7. Which festival in Japan began when some high school students made 6 snow statues in a park? dunno dunno
    8. When drinking alcohol with other people, what is the general rule about keeping the glasses full when it comes to pouring? dunno
    9. What is the act of dressing as characters from manga, anime, and other media known as? Cos-play
    10. When serving food or giving a gift, what is the most important thing that Japanese people look for? dunno

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Sorry Haku-chan, but the quiz is over. Psiknot has already answered all of the questions. Nice go at the answers, though! Better luck at the next quiz.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Well diden't think it would end so fast i was hoping for at least 5 hours all most made it too, so next is manga this is gonna get intrusting good luck House of Jurai.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post
    Oh Man! A quiz created by my clan.. already up and solved??!

I hate being grounded!
    at least we can't be last now, . Still could win this.
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

That quiz was waaay too easy DB.

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah, it's pretty easy when people use the internet or are from japan/live there. Unfortunatley none of my clan members live in japan or are asscoiated with the place well enough to come up with questions that might take time to look up. (That better not be an insult hassun but rather an opinion, )
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Plus it dident help us that not many came up with ideas for the quiz,the few that i must say thanks or we wouldn't have entered on time.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Thanks

uh oh, internal strife already, lol. No need to point fingers. I take full responsibilty for it, lol. It's just a little competition. There will be more.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast