Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Legion Ketsueki Japanese Culture Quiz

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: Legion Ketsueki Japanese Culture Quiz

Quote Originally Posted by deodaclan18 View Post
    Yeah, it's pretty easy when people use the internet or are from japan/live there. Unfortunatley none of my clan members live in japan or are asscoiated with the place well enough to come up with questions that might take time to look up. (That better not be an insult hassun but rather an opinion, )
    When someone as dumb as myself can solve every question immediately I call it too easy.

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

okay, well that just means you have more knowledge of the field. I highly doubt your average dumb person knows that there is that building on the japanese 2000 yen, unless looking it up or having knowledge of the country.

Also, you shouldn't be so negative about yourself. Just a thought.
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

The real big difference between the ¥2000 note and the other banknotes is that nobody uses the ¥2000 note.

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    The real big difference between the ¥2000 note and the other banknotes is that nobody uses the ¥2000 note.
    lol. I remember reading about how the banks had loads of them, but nobody was taking them. See, you do have knowledge in the field.
    Alright, I'm done. I'll just say good luck to jurai, i'm sure the manga quiz is gonna be a challenging one.
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

Otaku PsiKnot may be famous one day PsiKnot may be famous one day PsiKnot's Avatar
    Thanks

Well it was 2.5 hours before I even knew it was there. But as you could probably guess I have to agree with the others and say, yes a bit too easy.

Thinking is the leading cause of death among the stupid.
    Signature and Avatar made by Zackraa. Thanks!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PsiKnot View Post
    Well it was 2.5 hours before I even knew it was there. But as you could probably guess I have to agree with the others and say, yes a bit too easy.
    ok, I really don't care if it was too easy, . Nobody in my clan has any experience with the topic, so you got what you got. It was bad luck for us getting the topic, but you don't see me complaining. We did our best with what we had, let's leave it at that.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3