Closed Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Official Anime Online Logo Contest

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Official Anime Online Logo Contest

I want to point out that even if someone submits 4 banners and they are of a different style or theme doesn't mean that the one chosen can't be used as a template.

If that doesn't make sense to you let me do this as an example, I submitted 4 very different banners. If the third one was chosen then I could use it as a template and produce:

etc....

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok, I made some themed ones.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chiefblackhammer View Post
    I want to point out that even if someone submits 4 banners and they are of a different style or theme doesn't mean that the one chosen can't be used as a template.
    So pick one and submit 4 of them. How can we know if it will work well with other images besides the single one you have used if you don't show us?

@Miroku Nice to see someone using a fade on the right.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Arrianna View Post
    So pick one and submit 4 of them. How can we know if it will work well with other images besides the single one you have used if you don't show us?

@Miroku Nice to see someone using a fade on the right.
    Yeah, but i wanted it darker. It looked great on my PS, then when i posted it, it looked lighter.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    Yeah, but i wanted it darker. It looked great on my PS, then when i posted it, it looked lighter.
    Same thing happened to me. That's why I test in a post preview first before finishing. I've learned that the hard way from submitting signatures to contests. If I don't I always regret it.

No worries. It should work anyway.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

chiefblackhammer, nice submission and definitely very different from the others. Yes, if you submit 1 and it wins, then you would need to create another 3 or more of similar theme. Your assumption is correct.

Otaku Reese may be famous one day Reese may be famous one day
    Thanks

My finished results :

I had little time today and deadlines coming up. So I may alter these entries. >_<;;

Nice submissions so far. ^_^

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Personally, I love Reese's entries! @ Arrianna, I think what I did above gives people enough of an idea and I prefer to go with what I have entered ( I may make some more different ones), if chosen then I will do the extra work...but I doubt I am going to win so it is what it is.
    Last edited by Chiefblackhammer; Jan 31, 2007 at 06:07 AM.

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast