Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Photography Contest

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

Photography Contest

Hello animeonliner's,

This is your favorite bunnyrabbit here and i got a challenge to issue to all members! It's time to get your cameras out and have some fun, this is a contest of wits, skills, and uniqueness. I myself have always admirred pictures and i love taking pictures, infact i want to be a photographer one of these days and would love to see my fellow people taking pics of things that make them happy.

Rules>
    -Must be a daytime image
    -Cannot! be a picture of a person "you can taken a picture with a person in it, as long as you edit that person out"
    -MUST be original and image size cannot be small than 1000x1000
    -Can be a close up image, as long as its not all blurry
    -NO absolutely no nudity *sorry trunks *

=============================================
    Other Questions and Answers
    -
    Q? Can i scan the image?
    A! Yes as long as it is scaned at a high dpi so that the image is large and better detailed.
    -
    Q? Is there a prize?
    A! As of yet I will try to have your image displayed on the main page as the contest winner, you will also get upgraded to elite member if you win and your not elite.
    -
    Q? Can the image have a person in it, but have the person not be the actual focus of the image (like say taking a picture of a Waterfall, and having some tourists standing off in the edge)?
    A! As long as the person/persons is edited out before you submit the image.
    -
    Q? How many pictures can we submit?
    A! Upto 2 per person
    -
    =============================================

Easy? i want a random image anything that makes you happy or intrigued. It can be of an apple of a sidewalk, a animal... anything! as long as you follow the rules and the number one rule of all HAVE FUN! because this contest is to see what you people can think of that u like.

Heres a example of a image that i took myself just to get yall started! notice the lady bug >.<, this is a image right outside my home beside the fence.

Ok so deadlines is Halloween night, so if you want to do something autumny u can. WIll not accpet anything after halloween night ! "just a reminder write it down on ur calendar"

Well solong just pm me the image here at ao, emails will not be accepted only pm's. upload ur image to imageshack or here at ao, or photbucket, a broken image will result in me asking for another link. "dont post on this thread unless ur willing to particiapte its annoying, only post on the thread when i annouce the winners if ur not going to particiapte in the challenge"

Till I receive your pms pease out!
    Last edited by jaderabbit; Oct 09, 2006 at 07:22 AM.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Great idea jade, I was sort of getting tired of only seeing wall contests all the time and what not.

*grabs my digi cam and runs off*

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks
    wut if I dont have a digital camera.... can I scan the picture?
    Thank you SasuraiHell for making my sig. ur the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julious Cesar

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks
    Can the image have a person in it, but have the person not be the actual focus of the image? (like say taking a picture of a Waterfall, and having some tourists standing off in the edge)

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks
    Any prize? Or is it just pride that we're given in the end?

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ok, the images cannot have a person in them at all!
    YOu may scan a image u taken with a regular camera as long as u scan it at a high dpi, so the image is bigg and with details.

As For the prize i was thinking of getting your image shown on Ao's main page for awhile till the next contest , So thats definitly prestigeous.

Otaku Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft's Avatar
    Thanks
    * gets camera out* all right this should be fun, im in
    ps: how many pics can we submit?

Thanks
    Up to 2 pictures can be subimitted per person.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast