Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Photography Winners!!

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

Photography Winners!!

======================
    Winners as follows!

1st Place Sergeant_Rose My Image

2nd Place Eleonne My Image

3rd Place Alchemist_of_death My Image
    ======================

Congradulations to all! All win 5000 Vb points. First place receives an additional 5000 and I will send you all gift prronouncing your placement winning.
    1st 10,000
    2nd 5,000
    3rd 5,000

Sorry, it took me so long guys but it was really hard i had so many submissions and a few late submissions that had me debating on the 3rd place winner really badly.
    First of on rose's image reason i picked it as a winning picture it was becuase of the overall display of the image itself. First off its got a nice focal point and makes your eyes go straight to the puppy and not cluttered up. Also the slightly blurred background just adds to it, an i think this picture is nicely done in b/w instead of color. The image was taken with a Kodax Cx7330 Zoom Digital CAmera 1493x1000.
    The second image was just nicely done, the focal point is a little titled which in my opinion just gave the image a personality, its a opveral great picture and put me right in the image. The image was taken with a Cannon PowerShot Sd110 800x600 "i blew the image upto 1000 range and it still looked nice"
    Third place image was ok as well, though i think it lacke on a specific focal point "which i do believe was a person but was removed to meet the qualifications" so i tryed to veiw this image as a whole an its just really appealing.. something id hang on my calendar! the sky is what sets this image in a league of its own great picture dude ! The Picture was taken with a FinePix A345.
    As you can tell i can find out if someone cheated easily because my pc tells me when a image was taken and what it was taken with. Since i didn't say the image had to be taken during the time period of the contest and that it couldn't be a pretaken image they done before the contest i allowed those images in.
    For all others that submitted a image thank you very much an i wish you best of luck in my next contest!
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Photography Winners!!

They are all Lovey~

and looks like thought was put into them

(-_-ll) To bad it was snowing here... xDD lol~

Congrats to All~
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

They are all great! congrats!

I hope another comp like this comes up again
    I didn't have the time to enter this one

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

wow, I totally loved eleonne's picture, which I thought was the best...in terms of fitting the theme. but regardless congrats to all winners, and thanks to jade for coming up with something innovative for this site.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Some great pics! Personally I love black and white photos too as they allow the view to imagine more.

Good work to all participants!

Newbie alchemist_of_death may be famous one day alchemist_of_death may be famous one day alchemist_of_death's Avatar
    Thanks

wowl like at said to jrabbit its was a suprice and wow i took it from a point that was very hard since i could have fallen in the river lol but i didnt but i gess i could try next time to win(3 place ). i thank u all the other pics were good i gess. this was a hard contets i bet it took alot of the contestans lol. so yeah thank u all for supporting the contest and stufff lol. so yeah nice pics ^_^
    death is not a final goodbey...but...a see you later.
    by me ^_^.

Otaku eleonne has disabled reputation eleonne's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh my, this was totally unexpected... @_@ I can't believe I made it to top three >.< Thank you so much, jaderabbit, for giving us all the opportunity, and congratulations to the other winners!! I loved them pictures (the puppies are sooo cute >_<)!

Hee, thank you, pyoro-pyoro! I am so honored for what you said >.< Again, thank you!!! >.<

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

pyoro is just flirting :P, but yeah i had a hard time deciding between first and second but since the theme wasn't Fall i just had to choose the pupps' seems a ton of thought was used in the pictures and smal tuning of the camera to make such a brilliant image
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast