Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Photography Winners!!

Otaku eleonne has disabled reputation eleonne's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Photography Winners!!

Pyoro was flirting? Oh, that explains it Hehe

Yeah, I agree, I am certain a lot of thought was put into that image with with the puppies. I think the black and white effect made it more appealing and unique. It was excellently done; it's just like one of those sweet and awe-inspiring pictures you'd see on Hallmark greeting cards that'd make you go "Awww" on first sight. Oh, did I mention that the puppies are sooo cute!! >.<

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eleonne View Post
    Pyoro was flirting? Oh, that explains it Hehe

Yeah, I agree, I am certain a lot of thought was put into that image with with the puppies. I think the black and white effect made it more appealing and unique. It was excellently done; it's just like one of those sweet and awe-inspiring pictures you'd see on Hallmark greeting cards that'd make you go "Awww" on first sight. Oh, did I mention that the puppies are sooo cute!! >.<
    you know I thought eleonne was a dude hahahaha...and jade's the GIRL!!!

anywho, not that I am saying the puppy pic is bad. It is because I felt while it was very artistic and unique, not very fall-ish

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah but fall wasn't the theme :P! "notice how mike avoids the flirting comment from eleoone hehe bashful are we?"

*hushes up before i gets smacked!*

My favorite part wasn't the puppies nor was it the black/white, but the contrast of the the image, gave a perfect focal point and was just plain out artisitic as was the 2nd image... but i felt the first gave a little more...

if the second would have been a completely straight image and not a little crocked and the focal point wouldve been directly at the top of the stairs, i would have definitly given her first place no doubt about it!
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Newbie sergeant_rose may be famous one day sergeant_rose may be famous one day sergeant_rose's Avatar
    Thanks

I think it's time for me to talk, lol.
    the one you see... the distance between a blurry field and sharpness of a picture is called the depth of field. and i made use of it.

and no, i didn't put a lot of thinking in the picture because it just so happen that i really like my puppies and i wanted a nice souvenire and i was like showing it of with some friends that it's soooooooo kawaii!!

thanks guys for your nice comments!! and thanks for inviting me to join jades! i didn't actually expect to win. ^o^

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2