View Poll Results: Which rank images set should be placed throughout AO?

Voters
74. You may not vote on this poll
  • Brent-Enix

2 2.70%
  • Darkened_Star

8 10.81%
  • FLawEdmiNd

19 25.68%
  • Mattness

5 6.76%
  • Miroku4444

2 2.70%
  • Naruto1988

12 16.22%
  • Rave_Grip

13 17.57%
  • SasuraiHell

11 14.86%
  • The White Wolf

2 2.70%
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Poll: Rank Images Contest

♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·. HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Poll: Rank Images Contest

i like all of them except two of two *glances at whose and grins* by my vote is TOTTALLY to SasuraiHell-san!!!
    ♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·._.·'¯) ♥

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

It really is tough to decide and there were 3 that I really liked. I can see these members put heaps of work into creating great rank images. So what do we do when we find 3 we really like? Spin the bottle I suppose.... my empty red wine bottle pointed to Darkened_Star.

Jigoku Shoujo Dangerous Dave Part 1 : Mole Surfing Champion Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness's Avatar
    Thanks

That's a pretty weird way of deciding DB...well it is to me...

Anyways I deciuded to go with Rave's because they look pretty cool and the colors are very nice.

And I still don't see what's wrong with shortening the Community Member. If the new members will just read the rules like they're supposed to they'd understand. I mean seriously put two and two together.

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

Sasurai spelt veterans wrong.

I voted Sas anyways.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sazuka View Post
    Sasurai spelt veterans wrong.

I voted Sas anyways.
    He didn't want to change it.
    Last edited by Hassun; Jun 05, 2007 at 11:55 AM.

Banned Big Bird Hunting Champion, Magic Ball Champion, Buzzer Champion, Book Worm Champion, Dragonfly Champion, Add It Up Champion, Trivial Blitz 2 Champion KimiFemi is off to a good start KimiFemi's Avatar
    Thanks

Hummm I voted for Mattness
    it wasnt colorful like all the rest but it was uniform
    (I feel that adds more Authority to the titles)
    and I loved the sayings/messages behind the titles

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

All the entries are great! Except mine.. haha. It's so dull, I want to cut myself.
    DB you put it last on purpose, didn't you!

However; Naruto's, Sas', and Flawed's were the ones that grabbed my attention the most.

Rave, your entries are too cool. Except.. they're way too hard to read! If only the letters were a tad bit clearer to understand.

Naruto, your entries are great. The letters are very clear and well put. And the background is catchy. BUT, anime characters! Yes, this is Anime Online, but I just think anime characters are a little too cliché. No offense! They're beautiful! But, not all members are Naruto fans. And most of those chars. are from Naruto.

Sas, I love your entries!
    They are absolutely amazing. The "." are killing me though! I can't stand to see periods! Especially on beautiful work like that! However, I love the crown and the fainted backgrounds. You can't really see the characters, but they're still there. Nice job.

Flawed, yours are great as well. No anime characters in the background, very original. I like them a lot! The designs are different from the other entries, so I give you two thumbs up for that!

This is honestly a tough decision. One vote can change everything! (Maybe not mine, but someone elses..)

Well, I'm going to think this through. My vote will be in shortly.
    Good luck with the rank images!

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

As always I'll make good use of all 7 days, and vote at the end. Usually if I vote then my vote would actually play a big role in deciding a winner ... As for Sas, I can't afford to have the Vet button misspelled x_x...one day I might be fired from staff and be back as vet, can't have that sas...can't have that...

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast