View Poll Results: Which rank images set should be placed throughout AO?

Voters
74. You may not vote on this poll
  • Brent-Enix

2 2.70%
  • Darkened_Star

8 10.81%
  • FLawEdmiNd

19 25.68%
  • Mattness

5 6.76%
  • Miroku4444

2 2.70%
  • Naruto1988

12 16.22%
  • Rave_Grip

13 17.57%
  • SasuraiHell

11 14.86%
  • The White Wolf

2 2.70%
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Poll: Rank Images Contest

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Poll: Rank Images Contest

We can always have the selected mistakes changed you know. So, if there is a spelling error or "...", I'm sure the person will gladly go back and edit it.

Vote for the one you think has the best overall look, style, colors, whatever. Don't just focus on the spelling flaws and whatnot, as they can be fixed.
    Last edited by deodaclan18; Jun 05, 2007 at 01:46 PM.
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    He didn't want to change it.
    i so did change it!, but i screwed up 'again', and just left it alone/., lol surprized im getting the votes though..
    (if somehow i win, i'd take the 2nd placer's vet image XD)

======EDIT==========
    if i do happen to win, i will fix the "Veterans" fiasco., as for the dots..., NO DICE!!!! ^_^
    Last edited by SasuraiHell; Jun 05, 2007 at 02:37 PM.

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SasuraiHell View Post
    i so did change it!, if you went back you can clearly see that i edited the image again.
    I should have like 3 more votes due to some misunderstanding >.<
    The dots! The dots!

Sas, change the dots!!!!

*And no, it's still misspelled. You wrote "vetetrans". It's VETERANS. I should know.

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

I like the ones with the pics. It would be a good change around here. But simplicity is good too. I really do like them all, its a tough choice. But I like Darkened_Star's the best. Simple but effective. But its up to everyone else not me.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Oooh! A tough decision indeed! ^_^ I was gonna enter this contest myself, but I'm way too much of a procrastinator, LOL. Okay, I'm gonna vote now, for I believe I've made my desicion. I won't say who I'm voting for, but I will wish all of you who entered this contest the best of luck! ^_^

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Well i voted for Sasurai there fantastic simply amazing i wasnt to fond of the text in flaweds but still good
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

i voted Mattness! i liked how he spelled out all the names and i like all the faded words in the back! very creative, and unbiased since it doesn't favor one anime over another!

great job on all the rest! it was a tough decision!

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf
    All the entries are great! Except mine.. haha. It's so dull, I want to cut myself.
    DB you put it last on purpose, didn't you!
    No, I didn't put yours on purpose at the end. That's just the way it happened. Spellings will be fixed so please disregard this when voting.

Thanks.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast