Closed Thread
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Thread: Rank Images Contest

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Rank Images Contest

Quote Originally Posted by Pyoro-Pyoro View Post
    At this point, all those that joined had put up great sets with a few exceptions xD. I was wondering that are we still going to vote by sets, or vote across the board. What I mean by that is instead of voting for a member's set, that we vote by each member group image... Just a suggestion.
    That would ruin the award system though. Especially if we had a different winner for each group. (I will admit, it would be better as it would combine the best of the selections, rather than just voting for one that has a lot of good ones, but also contains one or two that aren't so good, with all respect of course.)

Only downsides, more voting to be done (lazy lazy lazy, lol), and clan prizes(100 points)/second place get thrown out as it would be pretty lame to try and reconfigure that prize. Unless I'm missing something. And if nobody minds those, we could possibly do this. It would also help make more people happy as more would be able to contribute to the site than just the winner, at least I hope they would be happy.

I hope I got that right,pyoro, and as long as nobody minds it, I like it. (Plus, mods and admins can make their own choices for their images, sound good?)

*And stay on topic for everyone else. If you want to talk about skins, open a thread for a suggestion when the time comes, this thread is for submitting entries for this contest. Thanks.
    Last edited by deodaclan18; May 31, 2007 at 10:48 AM.
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

Otaku Mattness may be famous one day Mattness may be famous one day Mattness's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    A special one for little old me? How kind.
    You might want to make the fonts a bit easier to read though.
    I just finished fixing them and made all the right dimensions. One was 2 pixles to tall. go figure. Thanks for making me go back so I am within the size!
    How many people have entered now?!?
    It seems like the ballot is gonna be huge with all our pictures and stuff.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

I'm just a bit wary of the characters in the rank images. The winner might have a totally stupid character in the Super Moderator image and then I'm stuck with it.

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm just a bit wary of the characters in the rank images. The winner might have a totally stupid character in the Super Moderator image and then I'm stuck with it.
    In otherwards choose Alucard from Hellsing and Hassun will be happy...he may even spare your life

With the PC problems I am having I won't be able to enter BUT there are enough good entries anyway.

@Brent-Enix you may want to move the text to the left or right a bit so it doesn't cover up the characters as much...some of them you can't really see the character...that defeats the purpose of using one, lol.

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Indeed... it's the same with everyone.. also I wouldn't like to be a Comm. member... It's like wtf!? The newbies might not understand what it means...
    Mod also doesn't seem nice... it's cool to use these text cuts in every day life, but... I don't know if we should use them in the rank images... are those only my thoughts?

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

That was why I suggested voting across the board instead of by sets

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku Brent-Enix is off to a good start Brent-Enix's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chiefblackhammer View Post
    In otherwards choose Alucard from Hellsing and Hassun will be happy...he may even spare your life

With the PC problems I am having I won't be able to enter BUT there are enough good entries anyway.

@Brent-Enix you may want to move the text to the left or right a bit so it doesn't cover up the characters as much...some of them you can't really see the character...that defeats the purpose of using one, lol.
    But the deadline is today, no? Well, I'll try to make as fast as I can anyway! If I get any satisfactory results, I'll try to post them here.

mmhmm.

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Hopefully they're acceptable by this time since I worked really hard on it and sorry if you can't read some letters. Just tell me and I'll fix it ^_^ I worked nonstop on this!

<-- DB, notice carefully on this one

* Note to my clan-
    Last minute surprise!

Closed Thread
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast