Closed Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Traditional Art Contest.

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Traditional Art Contest.

Sorry about the quality, it's because I don't have a steady hand ^^;;
    Well, that's me in the art piece, a cutout. It was one of my best pieces actually ...

There are a lot of emotions and feelings so I don't want to go there.

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

There are a lot of emotions and feelings so I don't want to go there
    Wow this is a really interesting piece indeed. I really like it. But, don't you think you should at least name SOME of the emotions that you feel apply? I know I'm not running this, that's sazuka's bag. But, I kinda thought that relating your piece to specific human emotions was part of the challenge. ... ??...

@SAZUKA
    So, can we enter more than one piece? And is it not essential that we state which human emotion applies? Also, as to the above noobism. I know of a seriously talented community member. erosennin. You happen to be 1 of his 3 friends here. I absent mindedly informed him of this contest, only to realize that he cant see this thread, and thusly can't participate. Not that it's really too much of a heartbreaking scenario. (He didn't seem to bothered by it) Just rather unfortunate. Who know what kind of talent we're missing out on.

Is it an unreasonable request that the staff at least toss around the idea of having something like this in the future, where all members can participate?
    ... Not Ever Again...

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Peach_follows View Post
    Wow this is a really interesting piece indeed. I really like it. But, don't you think you should at least name SOME of the emotions that you feel apply? I know I'm not running this, that's sazuka's bag. But, I kinda thought that relating your piece to specific human emotions was part of the challenge. ... ??...

@SAZUKA
    So, can we enter more than one piece? And is it not essential that we state which human emotion applies? Also, as to the above noobism. I know of a seriously talented community member. erosennin. You happen to be 1 of his 3 friends here. I absent mindedly informed him of this contest, only to realize that he cant see this thread, and thusly can't participate. Not that it's really too much of a heartbreaking scenario. (He didn't seem to bothered by it) Just rather unfortunate. Who know what kind of talent we're missing out on.

Is it an unreasonable request that the staff at least toss around the idea of having something like this in the future, where all members can participate?
    We actually talked about this and were thinking of doing it in the future, but not right now because we have a ton of different current contests.

I want to compete so badly but since I'm holding the contest it seems kind of rude.

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Smeh! You make the rules! I am assuming you're the only judge? Or have you recruited people to help? Either way, I doubt you would just maliciously pick your own work. Afterall you're a trusted mod. The way I look at it this is a way for a members to present their skills in this area. Why should you exclude yourself? I have seen some of your work, in very small doses. I am definatly interested in seeing more. Perhaps just post your work here, pertaining to your own theme... and make it exempt from the contest? I just really enjoy seeing others artwork. Hope you consider it.

Not to be annoying. But what say you to more than one entry? Also, how important is it that we state which emotion we're trying to represent. If you could answer this... it would eliminate some confusion..... Thanks.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh sorry, wasn't wearing my glasses. Uhm. Let's say the limit is three entries, just to make it fair and less overwhelming.

I'm going to post a poll to decide the winner.

Otaku ING Cricket Champion, Chickenboy Chucky Champion, Dancer duck Champion, Jake,s Fire Power Champion, Bomber Bob Champion, Road Hogs Champion, Van Champion, Hacker Champion, Gorillaz Tiles Champion, Clicken Gold Champion, Galleon Champion, QBeez Champion ihauntforlust is off to a good start
    Thanks

Well, Here's my entry. ^-^ Though lots of emotion is in this, I guess.. .

Thanks

I got the prize (a sketching set and something else) sooo there had better be more entries!

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

^_^ so far Soshi has drawn up something that i think is pretty good! he will post it once i can borrow the camera from my parents...

as for me... i've noticed my drawings end up being of either one to two people staring out into the distance... so... i dunno if that counts....

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast