Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Tsu's Very Hardcore Sig Challenge

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Tsu's Very Hardcore Sig Challenge

Hope i got this stuff good as gold.Anyhow, theres my entery Tsu ^o^
    http://www.animeonline.net/gallery/data/510/rogue.PNG

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Well why are you all giving a link to your picture she never said we had to or do we .

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The GunGrave of Trigun View Post
    Well why are you all giving a link to your picture she never said we had to or do we .
    Its just a SOTW symptom nothing more. Its also just in case the image does not appear at first, theres always a physical link if the image isn't showing right away

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Thanks because if i have to i well but thanks again for telling me.

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks for your entries everyone!

There are a handful of outstanding entries... and choosing which angle to choose when picking a winner is a little tough.

But without further ado:

The Finalists:
    Yasmine, Kuwi and aceman all really captured the feeling of the characters they chose. They seem to have taken some care not just to make a "cool" sig, but ones that really bring out the personality/history/powers of the mutie they picked.

fooligar's Emma Frost sig is fabulous work-wise, but the sig doesn't fit her all that well as a character. It's just not very "Emma"...

Sasurai had some troubles getting a final entry... but in the end he ended up with Rogue, one of my favorites. It's a nice result, but again, I'm not sure if it feels like her...

The Winner: Yasmine.

It might not be the best sheer workmanship here, but you definately "get" Remy... you didn't play it safe with your image choice or your composition, you chose a great quote and the effect on the cards gives you A for effort.

So... for getting the closest to the character you chose with the most relative effort and not a half-bad result: I'm giving you the points.

Everyone else in the Finalist block will get 500 for their relative awesomeness

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3