View Poll Results: Which is the coolest banner for Anime Online?

Voters
72. You may not vote on this poll
  • equinn

5 6.94%
  • fooligar

27 37.50%
  • deftbeat

9 12.50%
  • zyta

15 20.83%
  • BrokenLover101

5 6.94%
  • KuwiRules145

4 5.56%
  • Spin Da Ish

1 1.39%
  • LichGRIFFIN

5 6.94%
  • Xelhes

1 1.39%
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Voting: Annual Logo Contest

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Voting: Annual Logo Contest

......uh oh.......um......CRAP. I need assistance x___x;; I voted for the wrong one......

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Banned mveli2 is off to a good start
    Thanks

well i defintley voted for kuwirules145 because the banner looks awesome it was hard choosing from kuwi and equinn

Newbie bleach87 is off to a good start bleach87's Avatar
    Thanks

the fooligar banners looks cool and hardcore... with chick holds 2 guns...

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

I voted for fooligar, his just looked the most coolest and best done.

Otaku Dune Bashing In Dubai Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, Yeti Bubbles Champion overload is off to a good start overload's Avatar
    Thanks

Brilliant just brilliant, My opinion would be to use all the banners, but seeing as
    I can only choose one contestant to vote for...

LichGriffin gets it, as I have viewed all of the contestants banners and
    there are a few things to be said.

first off:

@ Equinn: the banners are good, but unfortunately there are one or two that
    are a bit to blurred.

@ Fooligar: Crisp, clear and wonderfully colored, but I did notice that the Name,
    was not large enough to actually promote the site.

@ Deftbeat: again they are good, but the one thing is that the side of the banner shown off, should be brighter.

@ Zyta: always very good, but the name is too dark and not big enough.
    sorry.

@ Brokenlover101: I just love your banners, it was actually a toss up between yours and Lichgriffin's Banners. but I have to say one thing to you, job well done.

@ kuwirules145: these were clear and crisp, but I found that there was to much going on in your banners. sorry.

@ Spin Da Ish: yours were good, extremely good and like Brokenlover101 it was difficult to choose, because they were vibrant and... well let's just say that they were brilliant.

@ Lichgriffin: well done on getting my vote, it was difficult to choose, as I did have to look over the others again before I came to my choice. but again well done.

and there you have my honest opinion. and I hope that this can help you out in actually deciding for yourselves.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to overload For This Useful Post:

LichGRIFFIN (Jan 11, 2008)

Newbie HudsonHawk is off to a good start
    Thanks

i think it was hard to decide which should be the sites main logo. I like all the choices and i just joined today. Maybe it should change every once and awhile just to keep it interesting.

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Dhabi View Post
    ^O^ IT WAS SO HARD!!! IF I COULD VOTE TWICE I WOULD!

for me, it was between deftbeat and KuwiRules!

deftbeat really feels like a place where you can hang out with the banner ladies! it feels like a forum

and Kuwi~! i loved your brave use of color and the beautiful renders! if i had a website i would beg you to design the banners!

but in the end... deftbeat get my vote cuz his/her's really feels like a site but Kuwi got my "wow!"!

Quote Originally Posted by mveli2 View Post
    well i defintley voted for kuwirules145 because the banner looks awesome it was hard choosing from kuwi and equinn
    I thank you both very much but my thoughts thought fooligar should of got my votes. His was really creative to me. DESIGNS!!! The big one of them all was the one that made me go AWESOME!!!!!!!!! fooligar's banners really are just amazing with the color, renders, and especially the designs!!!! Their simply beautiful. So GO FOOLIGAR!!!! Win!!!! ^^

Everyones was great as well. So i would choose deftbeat for second since they seem simply to me but I can tell they were hard!!!! but you did a great job! ^^
    「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

For me it was between fooligar and zyta both stood out to me and seemed to fit AO to me.Great job on both half's very difficult decision on who to pick but in the end i picked fooligars.It just seemed to stand out to me a little more than zyta's.Anyway good luck to all that entered.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast