View Poll Results: Which is the coolest banner for Anime Online?

Voters
72. You may not vote on this poll
  • equinn

5 6.94%
  • fooligar

27 37.50%
  • deftbeat

9 12.50%
  • zyta

15 20.83%
  • BrokenLover101

5 6.94%
  • KuwiRules145

4 5.56%
  • Spin Da Ish

1 1.39%
  • LichGRIFFIN

5 6.94%
  • Xelhes

1 1.39%
Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6

Thread: Voting: Annual Logo Contest

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Voting: Annual Logo Contest

Excellent work guys and a big congrats to fooligar for taking pole position.

Prize: fooligar's name at the bottom of each page replacing "Anime Online Banners by fooligar. ©"

Runner-Up (x2): Storm Hawks DVD and t-shirt for zyta and deftbeat. Please PM me your postal details.
    Entry Bonus 1: Inclusion in the banner rotation at a later date. If all submissions are of high quality, then all submissions will be included in the rotation.
    Entry Bonus 2: 100 credit points for all participants.

Thanks again and it was a fun comp!

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Congratz fooligar. beat me to the pinch. my entry was late so no one really saw but good job
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Otaku Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine's Avatar
    Thanks

Congratz Fooligar! I think your banners look awsome. They fit the AO site perfectly. Good colors, good design, and you picked out cool chars to make them =D!

|| I forgot that I might see so many beautiful things - Dreamvisions ||

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

.....i forgot to vote...and enter.
    Anyhow, it seems to went very well., i love fooligar's use of c4d's and very clean and bold stock images.,

Congratulations to all users and especially the winner Fooligar.
    Again i actually really love the winning banners they really match Ao's infamous color schemed skin XD

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Congratulation Fooligar ,zyta and deftbeat ... seems my 4 months experience wasn't enough ,till next year then
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

Bah! exams made me forget about voting -.- i would've voted for fooligar anyways :P CONGRATS! looks cool at the moment... i should've won xD joking :P

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Good job cant wait for next year right i hope you well join it then to k.

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6