+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Zannel Fest Contest - $2400 in prizemoney!

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up Zannel Fest Contest - $2400 in prizemoney!

Looking for a competition with a unique flavour? Well, here we have it and the prizes are grand thanks to Zannel Fest!

FOR VIDEO ENTHUSIASTS

Are you the next Steven Spielberg? Got a handy cam handy?? Shoot something that will leave our members thinking "yeh dude, this is rad!".

Award for Filmmaking
    A video (under 10 minutes) that the judging panel thinks is the most amazing thing since the rotary phone.
    AO Prize: $100
    Zannel Prize: $700 + merchandise

Award for Super Short Subject Excellence
    A video (60 seconds or less) that makes the judging panel giggle till it hurts.
    AO Prize: $100
    Zannel Prize: $200 + merchandise

Producer Award
    The individual who submits the most videos.
    AO Prize: $70
    Zannel Prize: $100 + merchandise

FOR IMAGE ENTHUSIASTS

Are you a budding graphics designer? Or perhaps just have a knack for things pleasing the eye? Well, here is your chance to show the world.

Award for Creativity
    The image that the judging panel thinks is the most incredible thing since shoulder pads.
    AO Prize: $50
    Zannel Prize: $700 + merchandise

Award for Image Hilarity
    The image that makes our panel of judges laugh till our tummies jiggle like Jello.
    AO Prize: $50
    Zannel Prize: $200 + merchandise

Uploader Prize
    For the person who submits the most original images.
    AO Prize: $30
    Zannel Prize: $100 + merchandise

TOTAL PRIZEMONEY UP FOR GRABS: $2400!

AO and Zannel Fest Teaming Up?

What do you reckon? Pretty sweet deal? Yep, Zannel Fest have beat the pants off our award system to offer even bigger prizes.

Kill the 2 birds with 1 stone. Submit your entry to 2 different judging panels! If you win at Anime Online, you may even win at Zannel Fest. Exclusive only to AO members!
    • 2 different judging panels
    • double your chances of winning
    • use the same submissions for both contests

And For The Nitty Gritty

For submissions to be valid we require:
    • All images show the watermark text "animeonline.net".
    • All videos make mention of "animeonline.net" either via sound or as text.
    • Members to have 50 quality posts or more to participate.

Email submissions to support[at]animeonline.net along with your Zannel username AND follow the link at Zannel Fest. You MUST submit to BOTH Anime Online AND Zannel Fest in order to participate. If you submit to only 1 and not the other, then your submission is not complete.

When submitting to Zannel Fest, be sure to write "Anime Online" in the registration reference box.

By submitting content, entrants are representing that they are the sole owner of the intellectual property embodied in that content and that they have the authority to grant Anime Online a royalty free license to use and display the content. YOU RETAIN OWNERSHIP OF ANY COPYRIGHTS OR OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS APPLICABLE TO YOUR CONTENT.

Also note full Zannel Contest Rules at http://www.zannel.com/contest/rules.html.

------------------------------------------------------------
    Judging Method
    Dragon Ball and 3 staff will select the top 3 of each
    category and place a poll for members to decide.

Entry Closes
    April 1st, 2007

Poll Closes
    July 4th, 2007

Anime Online Prizes
    Payable via PayPal or towards any online purchase.
    ------------------------------------------------------------

If you don't know much about images or videos, then don't worry as you have time to learn. We will also be offering tutorials shortly on how to get started in the world of image and video creation!

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Zannel Fest Contest - $2400 in prizemoney!

I think this is a sweet contest and I love your choice of words and smilies and all that jazz for this Dragon Ball. Let's see what people can come up for this now.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

This sounds like a great idea. And a good way for some members to get recognition, and a little bit of dough $$.

I can't wait to see what type of videos you guys put out. I'm sure they'll be good, seeing as there is a lot of time from then and now.

Get to work everyone, I'm sure you guys will come up with some great stuff.

Otaku Fish Hunter 2 Champion, Ice Mania Champion, Pigeon Hunter Champion, Bear & Cat Champion exderz may be famous one day exderz may be famous one day exderz's Avatar
    Thanks

i am so joing this one...good money good money i can buy so much stuff now.

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

I think what has caught everyones eyes is the cash that is involved with this contest. I wonder what you guys would have said if there was no cash involved.You gotta do what you gotta do. Hopefully everything turns out the way you want it to. Just wishing everyone the best of luck! ^^

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Money's always the best motivator.
    Last edited by Dragon Ball; Jan 19, 2007 at 01:24 AM. Reason: The above post in your thread doesn't need quoting. Removed this quote.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Thanks

I agree it is the best modivation and I'm wondering what type of pictures Dragon Ball is talking about. Pyoro do you have any ideas on that one?

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ky-lyrra View Post
    I agree it is the best modivation and I'm wondering what type of pictures Dragon Ball is talking about. Pyoro do you have any ideas on that one?
    From the way things look, I think anything goes. But it's best to ask DB himself if you're interested about the contest.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast