+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: ed vs. alphonse

Slippery When Wet~ Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion, Togy Ball Champion highteckdudu is off to a good start highteckdudu's Avatar
    The wonderfull world of Minnesota! And I mean that!
    Thanks

Re: ed vs. alphonse

It always said in the anime that Ed could never beat alphonse in a fight! So in thos case i would think that alphonse would win!
    I tryed to see things from your point of view but i cant seem to get my head that far up my ass!
    Visit www.highteckdudu.deviantart.com!

Newbie Hope8923 is off to a good start Hope8923's Avatar
    Thanks

Al would win because he usally thinks befor he acts. Ed? not to sure about.

Newbie nyuu9 is off to a good start nyuu9's Avatar
    Thanks

if they ever do get in a fight i think ed will win because he is stronger and al is kinda girly

Newbie wankacandies is off to a good start wankacandies's Avatar
    Thanks

i seriously think they would NEVER get in a fight. there to good of friends and brothers to get in a fight. they both have an equal chance and they both have there advantages...theres so cool.

Otaku Zeikku Shadow is off to a good start Zeikku Shadow's Avatar
    Where the frozen tears from the heavens paint everything white.
    Thanks

Edward would, hands down.

He is the stronger of the two. He knows more (alchemy wise). He knows more secrets, because he has seen the door on more than one occasion. He has a stronger will. Not to say that Alphose's will isn't strong, but Edward's is stronger.

If it were a friendly see who's better battle, Edward would win easily.

If it came down to a battle to the death, Alphonse lacks the fortitude to go the distance against Edward. Edward would go to any length to keep from killing his brother, even to the point of hurting him (really hurting him) to stop the battle.

Just a note. I believe Alponse never saw the inside of the gate, because Edward fixed her soul to the suit of armor immediately. Where as Edward saw it, because he was almost pulled in, and he opened it again later. He was shown "everything" about alchemy through those moments. He in a sense became connected with the very essence of alchemy. That is why he is able to do alchemy without a circle. That is why he is able to do alchemy that other alchemist could never attempt. He would only grow stronger as he aged.
    Last edited by Zeikku Shadow; Dec 08, 2007 at 01:14 AM. Reason: added another comment

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

THey did fight one time but i think ed would win hes had more fights he has seen and done more and alphonse is now human so i think he would lose but if he was the metal guy i think if they fought for real alphonse would win.

Newbie demon slayer is off to a good start demon slayer's Avatar
    I live in the Chi-Town and I'm a chicana who is Indian and Aztec.
    Thanks

I figure Ed would win because he well has alchamy and he may be new but he would probably beat him.
    The sky is beautiful when filled with stars such as these. That is why I sleep under the stars.

Otaku Zeikku Shadow is off to a good start Zeikku Shadow's Avatar
    Where the frozen tears from the heavens paint everything white.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The GunGrave of Trigun View Post
    THey did fight one time but i think ed would win hes had more fights he has seen and done more and alphonse is now human so i think he would lose but if he was the metal guy i think if they fought for real alphonse would win.
    I don't think Alphonse being a metal suit of armor makes even an iota of difference. Edward has beat souls attached to suits of armor before, so the fact that Alphonse's soul has been attached to one makes no difference. Edward could simply stop him. He has before, all he has to do is immobilize the suit of armor, or alter it through alchemy. Fight over.

In the time it would take Alphonse to create a circle and start his alchemy, Edward could have already won the battle. Yes, Alphonse's suit of armor has some advantages in battle, but not against Edward.

For one thing when Alphonse goes up against someone, they assume that there is a living being inside the armor, and act accordingly. Edward has no misinformation in that area, he knows that there is no flesh and living being inside, and how to deal with it.

If it ever came down to an actual battle where Edward would actually want to kill Alphonse, he knows exactly what sort of move to make that would take him out in an instant. He knows where the mark is, and how to destroy it. Game, set, and match.

However, Alphonse being human alters the facts only slightly. Alphonse is still the weaker of the two links. Let's face it, if you had to choose only one of them to go into battle with, you would choose Edward if you wanted to hedge your bet. No matter which Alphonse you would put Edward up against, Edward would win. He is physical stronger than the human Alphonse, knows more alchemy, knows how to find peoples weaknesses, can work without a diagram (circle), and he has a dark side. There have been things that Edward has done, or tried to do that Alphonse begged hime to stop doing (or not to do).

Alphonse for all that has befallen him, still maintains has brighter child like qualities. He is gentler, more peaceful, more compassionate, and more forgiving. Edward has had to face things that Alphonse has never had to face. Edward has already shown that he has a bit of a dark side. He will go to lengths that Alphonse fears. Therefore Edward has an advantage that Alphonse will never have.

They would never fight to such heights, but if they had to, Edward would overpower Alphonse.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast