+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: ed vs. alphonse

Newbie Renzoil may be famous one day Renzoil may be famous one day Renzoil's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: ed vs. alphonse

There have been a couple of times they fought.Mainly just bro quarrels,but it seems that they would never get in any real physical altercation.They are the only family they have to each other.What brother would want to do that?
    Remember me!
    Need me!
    I can provide you with everything!
    I am love.Find me, and walk beside me.(*

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by levitatinganimelover View Post
    do u think ed or alphonse would win in a fight.or dou you think no matter what they would never get in a fight.
    Ed may be stronger as an alchemist, but Alphonse is an aluminum can. What's the worst that could happen to him? A dent? They may be brothers and brothers certainly argue, but I don't think that they would BATTLE . . .

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by divine_punishment View Post
    Ed may be stronger as an alchemist, but Alphonse is an aluminum can. What's the worst that could happen to him? A dent? They may be brothers and brothers certainly argue, but I don't think that they would BATTLE . . .
    i have to disagree with you here ... (if we take that as an imagined battle between them) i think that there's a lot of things that can make Ed win easily .. because he can like transmute Al into a small can! ...
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Otaku kurapika is off to a good start kurapika's Avatar
    Thanks

ed totally alphonse is not that good at alchemy anyway, Ed could just like turn alphonse into a big flat piece of metal and mulch him coz ed can use alchemy without a transmutation circle. Plus alwould take like hours trying to get ed into his transmutation circle.

great sig by Lasura thanks heaps

Otaku Zeikku Shadow is off to a good start Zeikku Shadow's Avatar
    Where the frozen tears from the heavens paint everything white.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by divine_punishment View Post
    The worst that could happen to him, would obviously be for him to be trans-mutated. There is also the possibility that some weapons can puncture, or pass through him. He may be made of metal, but he is not impregnable.

Edward transforms his metal blades from his metal arm, which is of a much stronger metal than Alphonse's armor. Forget about the fact that Edward can transform into a cannon.

However, as we all keep saying they would not fight to such a level, so it's almost a mute point.

However, the question is asking IF (that's if) they did, who would win.

Otaku Sakura Uchiha is off to a good start
    Thanks

I dont think they would ever get into a real fist fight.
    They are too close as brothers to do so.

Don't trust me....

Otaku xsasukeuchiha is off to a good start xsasukeuchiha's Avatar
    Thanks

i think that if they ever did get into a fight ed would win because he could always just transmute ed into something else or just destroy him
    I am darkness

§-Breakdown-§ Breakout Champion, Bubble Popper Champion Akura13 may be famous one day Akura13's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh, it would deffinatly be Ed, no question about it! Why??? Because one, alphonse has to draw a circle to do alchemy, whereas ed dosen't use one at all. Two, alphonse is, I hate to say, a little too weak hearted. Finally, Ed's temper comes in handy when fighting someone, not to mention his stubborness! ^^'

Phantasmagoria Lives On In The Hearts Of Their Fans, Japanese AND English!
    "Because it's okay to hide your tears." - LM.C (Lovely Mocochang)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast