+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: ed vs. alphonse

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: ed vs. alphonse

Quote Originally Posted by xsasukeuchiha View Post
    i think that if they ever did get into a fight ed would win because he could always just transmute ed into something else or just destroy him

ed transmute ed?! O_o; .. i know you just misspelled the name by mistake ,anyway like i said before has higher chance of survival if the battle is to occur ...
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Newbie rentonthurston27 is off to a good start rentonthurston27's Avatar
    Thanks

you are right but Ed can be a little childish. don't you think? and also al can be just plane dumb. he doesn't know when to run from enemies.

here is a bit of info you all should know. Dont beg for things do it yourself or else you wont get anything. dont let the little details run your life. when your down just keep on moving.

Newbie prodigyx94 is off to a good start
    Thanks

i think ed would because he's the one who's older (despite his height) and also because he's the one who's in a way, more advanced.

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rentonthurston27 View Post
    you are right but Ed can be a little childish. don't you think? and also al can be just plane dumb. he doesn't know when to run from enemies.
    and that would make the battle much more interesting to watch!
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Well Ed hes been in more fights and knows more about how to fight so i would say ed would win if alphonse was in his human form if alphonse was in the meatl suite he would win.

Newbie rentonthurston27 is off to a good start rentonthurston27's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree because Ed said it himself in all the times thay fought he didnt win once. but Ed is beter with alchemy so maybe Ed could win with that.

here is a bit of info you all should know. Dont beg for things do it yourself or else you wont get anything. dont let the little details run your life. when your down just keep on moving.

Otaku TheLastDarkAngel is off to a good start TheLastDarkAngel's Avatar
    Thanks

i think ed might win. he can transmute thing without a cricle wait can al do that 2???
    well i don't know who would win now

Newbie fallen angel 2009 is off to a good start fallen angel 2009's Avatar
    Thanks

Ed all the way!! jus cuz he is smaller he still packs a bigger punch.
    I will love you without fear or restrictions. I will trust you without wondering. I will want you without demand and accept you just the way you are. And If you give me the chance, if you give us a chance, I will spend the rest of my life proving to you that you made the right decision. <3 Sayoko

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast