+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: FMA humonculus

Newbie mildog is off to a good start mildog's Avatar
    Thanks

FMA humonculus

I don't just thought it'd be cool to ask. If you could be any of the homunculus or villian in FMA who would you be?

It's kinda hard to decide to me, but if I had to be a homunculus from the show it would be Lust or Envy. Lust's so cool. She gots nails that grow really long and turn really sharp. Although Envy also got's cool powers he can take form of anyone. But if I could be any villian I would pick Dante or Siren. Dante cause she gots all the humunculi working for her and can switch bods if she's dying of old age. Yet, Siren can do cool tricks with the cards she has.
    So it's tough either way to me as a humunculus maybe Envy, and as just a villian Dante.

I'm sleepy... Jukebox Hero Champion, Word Up Champion, Word Craze Champion gren may be famous one day gren may be famous one day gren's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: FMA humonculus

Moving to FMA subforum...
    sig by Pyro Psycho

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

if i'm to become a humonculus then i would choose to be Greed ,he's got that powerful shield thing that makes him nearly indestructible plus he's smart and strong
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mildog View Post
    I don't just thought it'd be cool to ask. If you could be any of the homunculus or villian in FMA who would you be?

It's kinda hard to decide to me, but if I had to be a homunculus from the show it would be Lust or Envy. Lust's so cool. She gots nails that grow really long and turn really sharp. Although Envy also got's cool powers he can take form of anyone. But if I could be any villian I would pick Dante or Siren. Dante cause she gots all the humunculi working for her and can switch bods if she's dying of old age. Yet, Siren can do cool tricks with the cards she has.
    So it's tough either way to me as a humunculus maybe Envy, and as just a villian Dante.
    i dont thin siren was really a villan per se, but i wouldnt mind seeing a bit more ppl running around in revealing outfits...j/k

as for the question, id be greed. he acts like me, laid back, cool. plus he is the ultimate sheild.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

The Ultimate Shield, Greed. Do I really need to say why? He's the Ultimate shield and Nearly unkillable. Plus he's Greedy. Who doesn't like that?
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Otaku Spooked_Ninja may be famous one day Spooked_Ninja's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: FMA humonculus

Well one thing that was bad about it was the fact that we didn't see all the homonculus true forms. The only homonculi that were seen in true form were
    Greed, Gluttony, And Envy.

Newbie DragonCrown is off to a good start DragonCrown's Avatar
    Thanks

I would like to be Envy
    first of all because he is the oldest (being created by Hohenheim)... and the strongest(the only one that passed the Gate and came to earth)

and last but the most important, he becomes a dragon and that's the thing that made me fall inlove...

I love Envy

Dragon`of`AmrA :You know what's worse than eternal life?
    Takashy :Eternal life is great, but the boy wasn't listening.
    Dragon`of`AmrA :Eternal life in solitude

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spooked_Ninja View Post
    Well one thing that was bad about it was the fact that we didn't see all the homonculus true forms. The only homonculi that were seen in true form were
    Greed, Gluttony, And Envy.
    that's right but don't forget they've shown us Sloth true form as well
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast