+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Full Metal Alchemist 2nd series acquired by FUNimation

Otaku Franco is off to a good start Franco's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Full Metal Alchemist 2nd series acquired by FUNimation

I heard that this was going to be a remake of the 1st series with this series being more faithful to the manga because the second half of the 1st series i heard was not apart of the manga because the manga was not finished before the series ended and so they had to find a way to end the series, also I heard that the japan voice actors are not the same as the first because they were not able to get all the original cast together, but seeing as how fun. picked it up, it will be more likely that the dub cast will reprise their roles (hopefully).

Otaku Brandon Grave Heat is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    I heard that this was going to be a remake of the 1st series with this series being more faithful to the manga because the second half of the 1st series i heard was not apart of the manga because the manga was not finished before the series ended and so they had to find a way to end the series, also I heard that the japan voice actors are not the same as the first because they were not able to get all the original cast together, but seeing as how fun. picked it up, it will be more likely that the dub cast will reprise their roles (hopefully).
    Lets hope so, & two Lets hope it is longer in epsoide leath or number of espiodies

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    The manga is still not finished, which is why I'm sort of confused as to why they're remaking the anime so soon. Oh yeah, MONEYMONEYMONEY. The first series was incredibly popular. And I am excited to stream Fist of the North Star!

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

FUNimation Streaming Video site for the 2nd 'Full Metal Alchemist' series is located here...

http://www4.funimation.com/video/?page=show&b=280
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2