+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood

Grumble Grumble Grumble

Three episodes of Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood have now been broadcast in Japan, and it is now apparent that the 2nd series is a retelling of the original Manga story, and NOT A SEQUEL to the original TV series. And since rumors have it that this retelling will closely follow the original Manga story, we have significant story changes to look forward to in the second half of the series...

But until then, how do you think the episodes are going so far? Is it too close to the original TV series?? Is the retelling of the same scenes and stories, with the same characters different enough to keep you interested??? Is the writing quality comparable to the original series????

So far, there is nothing to question on the Studio BONES animation quality. But what do you THINK ABOUT THE NEW FMA SERIES?????
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Devoted Otaku Tbaism may be famous one day Tbaism may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood

Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata View Post
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

Three episodes of Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood have now been broadcast in Japan, and it is now apparent that the 2nd series is a retelling of the original Manga story, and NOT A SEQUEL to the original TV series. And since rumors have it that this retelling will closely follow the original Manga story, we have significant story changes to look forward to in the second half of the series...

But until then, how do you think the episodes are going so far? Is it too close to the original TV series?? Is the retelling of the same scenes and stories, with the same characters different enough to keep you interested??? Is the writing quality comparable to the original series????

So far, there is nothing to question on the Studio BONES animation quality. But what do you THINK ABOUT THE NEW FMA SERIES?????
    I don't have any real problems or concerns. I never read the manga so this is a treat for me. The story appears to be progressing at a more realistic and reasonable speed than the original anime, and I think that is a good thing.

The only problem I may have is when comparing this "duplicate" to other manga I have read. I usually watch an anime first, and if it had enough interest, I would read the manga to get a more in-depth look at the characters and plot. The first few episodes have appeared to be a remake and recaps with that in mind, but from the progression in this series so far, I suspect a dramatic change will occur sooner than later, squashing any concerns I currently have or will.

Overall, it is looking good.
    Last edited by Tbaism; Apr 21, 2009 at 04:15 AM.

Newbie Hanamichi Sakuragi is off to a good start
    Thanks

Hi there! firstly i wanted to tell you that now a days i am watching on this anime on Animax..ya it has a very good quality and in the future i'll be looking forward to seeing this anime updates...but i didn't any diffrence in the story..i mean "full metal alchemist" story and "full metal alchemist brotherhood" story are seems pretty similar to me...tell me what you think?

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

Now is it my imagination, or is FMA: Brotherhood going through the original Manga story at a much faster pace then the first series... (I don't remember Nina and her fate appearing quite so early in the original series....)

Newbie Twilight Dawn is off to a good start Twilight Dawn's Avatar
    Thanks

i dont know.. maybe its because i was such a big FMA fan, that i feel that this remake cant possibly be as good or even better. FMA brotherhood goes too fast for my taste.. and after watching i get a "ok done" feeling.. i guess the show doesnt really make me think.. tat seems to be my problem with it

Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

It could very well be that their rushing through the repeated stories, so they an hurry up with presenting the new stuff... We've already seen some differences concerning Tucker and his daughter Nina...

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

The story so far is very close to the FMA series we saw before. The graphics were better before tho and they are getting more 'joking' moments in this one.
    I am so curious on what is going to happen in the next episodes and the end tho, since I heard the ending on the manga was different from the FMA series we watched... and this one is following the manga. Tuker in died in this one... I wasn't expecting that... I am very curious on what's next and what's new....
    I am liking it so far, and even though is what I saw before it keeps me interested... at least it has keep me interested so far.
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Otaku zangetsu412 is off to a good start zangetsu412's Avatar
    Thanks

Is brotherhood the new season? I think I've only seen one episode.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast