+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Full Metal Alchemist OVA's

Otaku iazndragoni yan may be famous one day iazndragoni yan may be famous one day iazndragoni yan's Avatar
    Thanks

Full Metal Alchemist OVA's

how many ova's are there? so far i only have chibi party and alchemists vs homunculi.

Newbie Yasu may be famous one day Yasu may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Full Metal Alchemist OVA's

there are three of them but i don't know OVA titles

Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Thanks

The last one is the future one.Really cool but!!!!!!!!Is miss up (( Go to youtube they have it.After u see it u will understand.Is the greatest out of them all but kind of sucks because hmm to not screw it up for everyone lets just said the ppl we thought were going to get marry was a little backwords
    Last edited by Jon f; Jul 25, 2006 at 07:30 PM.
    Perfection is dull

Otaku iazndragoni yan may be famous one day iazndragoni yan may be famous one day iazndragoni yan's Avatar
    Thanks

the one i listed has been fansubbed in english. the final one hasnt i think. thats too bad..

Thanks

I saw all of them with subs.But i am still waiting for someone to sub the movie.I watch and oddly I understand somethings.I like the first song.Don't get all the words so is like aoh love ahfa here well u get the point.
    Perfection is dull

Otaku Meji Imaru may be famous one day Meji Imaru may be famous one day Meji Imaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jon f
    The last one is the future one.Really cool but!!!!!!!!Is miss up (( Go to youtube they have it.After u see it u will understand.Is the greatest out of them all but kind of sucks because hmm to not screw it up for everyone lets just said the ppl we thought were going to get marry was a little backwords
    The finall one is when they are kids correct, or at least its eds grand children. I found that subbed in english

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Meji Imaru
    The finall one is when they are kids correct, or at least its eds grand children. I found that subbed in english
    EDS??I get the names miss up but ed is the Fullmetal dude and Al is the dude who lost his body??Right.And if that is right then no.Ed don't get marry or anything.Him and Rose don't ahh hmmm work i guess is the word and al and that girl{don't know how to spell her name}the mechine lover one marry or had kids with ed's little brother Al
    Perfection is dull

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jon f
    I saw all of them with subs.But i am still waiting for someone to sub the movie.I watch and oddly I understand somethings.I like the first song.Don't get all the words so is like aoh love ahfa here well u get the point.
    the movie has been subbed a long time ago. also, funimation has a list of theaters which will show the fma movie.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast