Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Fullmetal Alchemist Movie

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Fullmetal Alchemist Movie

Quote Originally Posted by misschococat View Post
    I'll get right to it...I love Fullmetal Alchemist. No doubt about it. It has a great story, loveable characters, plots that twist your stomach into knots and will make you laugh or cry because you can associate with the characters. But just because i love the tv show doesn't mean i am going to love the movie. Has anyone seen the trailer for the new movie? Has anyone read anything about the plot? I have, and i am having trouble with with the plotlines. Ok...Edward and Alphonse live in an alchemic (magical) world. Um...what does Nazi Germany have to do with it? Sorry people it's just that it is not fathomable to me that Edward is going to jump through to a different dimension and end up in 1940. And where is Al? You see his doppleganger, you think it is Al...but it isn't! You're like "oh my god!..yea! Al got his body back! wow!" False hopes, it really isn't him. What a let down. And what is it with all the dancing gypsies? I am so confused... Well now that i have vented, I do have to admit, all weird plotlines, unbelieveable characters and fantasy locations set aside. I would still watch the movie. But would you?
    I've seen the trailer as well.

Just to sum things up this is what happened at the end of the series:

-Al gets his body back but loses all memories of the events he experienced while he was in the armor. He trains under Izumi again to develop his alchemy skills and to find out the truth as to what happened to Ed.

-Ed passes throught the gate (as well as Envy) to "our" world (this world that "we" live in) and loses his arm again for bringing Al's body back before he passed the gate. The current fake arm was made by Hoenheim (sorry if I mispelled) He is helping out an scientist (That looks like Al but older) to develop a rocket to go to outer space in which Ed thinks that there is a way to the "other side of the gate".

-Wrath has automail...dont know what he is really doing...^_^;

-Envy is seeking out Hoenheim and Ed to get revenge in "our" world.

....as for the gypsies...no idea. ^_^;

Thats all I know for now. Guess we'll have to figure out the rest when it comes out....I've heard that SOME SELECT theaters might show the movie along with the DVD release.
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Otaku Dark_Ichigo_X may be famous one day Dark_Ichigo_X may be famous one day Dark_Ichigo_X's Avatar
    Thanks

oh really i always woundered what heppened to ed

Otaku Oldmagic may be famous one day Oldmagic may be famous one day Oldmagic's Avatar
    Thanks

the movie was to say confusing and i agree with Dark Aphotic on this. not very exiciting. but then again, this is FMA. action is only the second most important part while the story is the first.

Newbie crazypinkkitten may be famous one day crazypinkkitten may be famous one day crazypinkkitten's Avatar
    Thanks

When i heard that it was coming out I flew to best buy to get it. i am a huge fan of FMA. As for the movie.. i loved the action the plot and it was a continuation from the last episode so that was good for me. My emotions fluctuated when i watched it I laughed then cried at certain parts. The ending i must admit i was like NOOOO!!!!! Why WHY GO BACK!! But then I got over it then thought hmm at least they're together.
    Signature destroyed by Hassun.
    Read the rules.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble grumble

To quote the Forum rules...
    6. Inactive threads, which have not been posted in for 2 weeks or more, should not be revived. They are considered dead.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2