+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Fullmetal vs. Mustang

Otaku Mini Pool 2 Champion, England turkey bowling Champion Namida Goddess may be famous one day Namida Goddess may be famous one day Namida Goddess's Avatar
    Thanks

Fullmetal vs. Mustang

If the fight between Ed can Mustang wasn't ended early who do you think would have won? I think Mustang because of his experience in battle and his strength. Despite Ed's urge to win and his heart I still think that he would have lost.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: Fullmetal vs. Mustang

Quote Originally Posted by Namida Goddess View Post
    If the fight between Ed can Mustang wasn't ended early who do you think would have won? I think Mustang because of his experience in battle and his strength. Despite Ed's urge to win and his heart I still think that he would have lost.
    In the manga it did not end early. Roy Mustang won.
    In the anime they just added his hesitation because of the past.

Newbie hikaru_konkon may be famous one day hikaru_konkon may be famous one day
    Thanks

In tactics, Mustang is better than Ed. But in agility, I think Ed has more chance to win against Mustang. Well... they make a great team^^

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

i think mustang would have won. accually there's not a doubt in my mind. his alchemy is more deadly and much faster then Ed's and he has much more experience. Ed fights with too much emotion, call him short and he goes berserk. tahts why i think Roy would win.

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Mustang would'uv won the fight, reason why is because he has very tactical moves and at the time of the fight i personally believe that ed wasn't as strong as he was towards the end of the series.And Mustang is a great long ranged fighter, but ed is better at close range, so that pretty much says it

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Newbie lovehina12 may be famous one day lovehina12 may be famous one day lovehina12's Avatar
    Thanks

I luv my Ed-kun i think he would win b/c of Mustang's little weak spot where he ;et it get the best of him
    “If I were the rain that binds together the earth and the sky, whom in all mingle, would I be able to bind two hearts together?”- Orinime Inoue

Newbie meierlink35 may be famous one day meierlink35 may be famous one day meierlink35's Avatar
    Thanks

i thank that ed would have won one thing about Mustang is that if his gloves are destroyed then mustang is useless

Newbie urnitemarekiller may be famous one day urnitemarekiller may be famous one day
    Thanks

Red face Re: Fullmetal vs. Mustang

I think Mustang would win. Even though Ed's gonna try his best and give it all he gots, I don't think he'll defeat Mustang. He's more experenced. Still, this would be a battle I would want to see.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast