+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Fullmetal vs. Mustang

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Fullmetal vs. Mustang

Quote Originally Posted by Lupas View Post
    Doesn't Mustang need his glove to transmute? He would have been more vunerable once ED took care of that?
    for one dude, dont double post or the moderator will have your head. second, he doesent need the glove, havent you seen the last episode? as long as he can draw a circle, he's good

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Newbie Dragon1160 is off to a good start Dragon1160's Avatar
    Thanks

I think Mustang would have won, only because he can keep his calm through battle and Ed goes a little berserk when called anything remotely sounding like anything that can be short. The experience in battle has a lot to do with who is going to win, but the emotion flowing is also going to be a big one as well.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

You gotta take into consideration that Ed is the son of Hoenheim of Light. That dude's like one--if not, THE greatest alchemist ever. I'd have to say Ed, based off that fact. Yeah, Mustang's got him on battle experience, but Ed's got a greater understanding of alchemy than Roy does.

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    You gotta take into consideration that Ed is the son of Hoenheim of Light. That dude's like one--if not, THE greatest alchemist ever. I'd have to say Ed, based off that fact. Yeah, Mustang's got him on battle experience, but Ed's got a greater understanding of alchemy than Roy does.
    True.

But with this information taken into consideration, you also have to take in the fact that BECAUSE Roy has much more battle experience, he'll know how to dodge attacks that Ed will throw at him. Also take in the fact that Roy is an adult, and Ed is only a child. No matter how much knowledge he can have in that little head of his, speaking in realistic terms Roy would win.

However, it'd be a very close call.

Newbie GasX is off to a good start GasX's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree with White Wolf,Roy would win because he's an adult.I am sure that when ed gets older though that he could beat him considering he's already a great alchemist now.
    some random sig

Otaku Lupas is off to a good start
    Thanks

Talking Re: Fullmetal vs. Mustang

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon1160 View Post
    I think Mustang would have won, only because he can keep his calm through battle and Ed goes a little berserk when called anything remotely sounding like anything that can be short. The experience in battle has a lot to do with who is going to win, but the emotion flowing is also going to be a big one as well.
    Ed may be inexperienced, but he does study his opponents during battles. Ed learns new TRICKS to undermine his opponent's strengths

Newbie sisqo is off to a good start sisqo's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anime_being_god View Post
    Mustang would'uv won the fight, reason why is because he has very tactical moves and at the time of the fight i personally believe that ed wasn't as strong as he was towards the end of the series.And Mustang is a great long ranged fighter, but ed is better at close range, so that pretty much says it
    i agree with this, ur statment pretty much says it. Maybe if it was at the end of the series he could have won this. but mustang is just too good

Thanx Ky-lyrra

Otaku Lupas is off to a good start
    Thanks

everyone gives roy 2 much credit, he may be expirenced, but he's still more of a desk jockey. he also has more than his fair share of hang-ups. Ed's no quiter Roy would have 2 come 2 close 2 killing him 4 Roy's liking 2 win

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast